ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't do the loose lace thing personally but I've seen some people pull it off.

I'm also not a fan of the super tight laced UB look, but it's all personal preference. They still look great no matter what you do them (excluding poorly done customs).

Last edited:

I don't do the loose lace thing personally but I've seen some people pull it off.

I'm also not a fan of the super tight laced UB look, but it's all personal preference. They still look great no matter what you do them (excluding poorly done customs).
I cant do tight laces in any shoe except when I was actually running... 

just got to vegas, time to take a break from these forums and drops and have some fun. I hope I dont miss a random new drop :lol:

just got to vegas, time to take a break from these forums and drops and have some fun. I hope I dont miss a random new drop
laugh.gif
Make sure to hit up those Shoe Palace spots. I recall 1 of them having Creams in a post last month or so. But those could be long gone. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Anyone knows where i can find the silver ltd or solar reds in a 9.5? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Make sure to hit up those Shoe Palace spots. I recall 1 of them having Creams in a post last month or so. But those could be long gone. Doesn't hurt to try though.

im sure i'll check out 1 or 2 of them, but im pretty sure that was a private event they were for sale in. Not Agenda, but another tradeshow just like it, I just cant remeber the name.

Last edited:

pretty sure the fact it's a preference goes without saying. do people really need to preface posts with "IMO" on this site so people don't interpret what is clearly just an expression of a preference as a fact? lol
unfortunately yes because people jump to conclusions and attach people for stating their personal opinion or preference lol. I rock UBs in all ways, laced, loose, etc. With these I just made them loose because of how tight the sock liner is for me

Oh yeah saw those! But i found those solars somewhere at 30% off and missed out and been trying to find at that price. Sucks living where i am where UB's are like $300 and Flyknits are $250
Well good luck finding them for 30% off. Most sites exclude discounts on them because they have caught onto the hype.

Best bet is eBay/Craigslist or Adidas Employee store where they have them for 50% off.

Make friends on here who works at Adidas and can get them at the Employee store.

Back
Top Bottom