ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was the white multicolored released already? Apparently its being sold in my local groups for 315.
the one to the left is selling for quite amount or something. saw a post on facebook and everyone was like "where did you get that?" "how?" and so on lol

NMD is just a better looking shoe on foot.

Comfort to me isn't all that good.

I'm still a sucker for NMD's (NOW) tho.

But I'll always remember where my heart is lol (UB's)
Looking at NMD my opinion its a great looking shoe. But looking at my feet while wearing it, it looks to wide for my taste. Thats one of the reasons I prefer UB.

I dont see the hate with shoe trees, everyone pretty much knows its all for looks for the most part.
laugh.gif
But it makes the shoes look stupid & chubby.

I honestly think most of the people using them justify it in their minds as having some sort of technical purpose, because shoe trees do serve a valuable purpose in leather shoes & other shoes that are prone to creasing in the toebox, which UBs, NMDs, & Yeezys are not even though they're the most common offenders. It also puts unnecessary wear & tear on the material by keeping it constantly stretched out.

BUT, if your UBs are too snug for you, some type of shoe tree might be the way to go to help stretch out the material, although I see a shoe tree stretching out the toebox more than the rest of the upper, this is going to sound like a joke, but if you want to stetch out the ankle area, I honestly recommend using something along these lines.

36 oz can would probably be just about the perfect width to stretch out the ankle area without ripping the seams open. Just a thought...

Last edited:
Just got offered a DS size 12 olive ultra boost for $285 shipped from germany. That's about as good as it'll get pricing wise right?

whats sizing like on the EQT boosts, the 2/3 dust model
I wear a 10 in all of my UBs except for the whites. I got a 9.5 and it's a nice, snug fit. These also come with insoles, which you can take out if necessary. So, depending on your preference I'd go 1/2 size down from your UB size, or same as your UB size for a more loose fit.

Was the white multicolored released already? Apparently its being sold in my local groups for 315.
the one to the left is selling for quite amount or something. saw a post on facebook and everyone was like "where did you get that?" "how?" and so on lol
That's the Rainbow LTD, it officially drops in April but the LTDs always start popping up at various places a few weeks ahead of official release.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
mail call..

another day, another boost

took for ever from russia but paid retail & just happy to have them. creams yesterday to add to my ever growing boost obsession
laugh.gif

Does anyone know where I can find those royal blue UB? thanks
Those are pretty much as gone as the OGs. Royal blue came out Apr 2015 ish with no restocks that I am aware of. eBay/Craigslist is your best bet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom