ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unnecessary wear and stretch from shoe trees

I think shoes nowadays are more durable than that.
laugh.gif
Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Alright this may be a bit OT but I actually found official import data from India showing 100 imported UBs with the multicolor toe part. Not sure if it is Adidas who have ordered or what but I just hope we get these really soon. View media item 1964577

Alright this may be a bit OT but I actually found official import data from India showing 100 imported UBs with the multicolor toe part. Not sure if it is Adidas who have ordered or what but I just hope we get these really soon. 
They offically drop in early April.

Yes and they are officially up on the Taiwan ADC, not available yet though. I just hope these aren't an Asia exclusive as some have said. http://m.adidas.com.tw/ultra-boost-limited-edition-shoes/AQ5558.html
It's definitely not an Asia exslusive, inner.eu already dropped them as a pre-order, all sold out now though.

Already seen plenty of people in the states getting them early as well, not stores but people getting seeded by adidas. That didn't happen with other EU/Asia exclusives.

The only UBs currently on my radar are the Solebox, Rainbow LTD, Triple Black

Will try to see if I can work some intel out of the adidas marketing peeps that've been coming into the office lately haha

I dont remember ever seeing the rainbow toes were asia exclusives. We would have made a big deal about that :lol:

Hopefully I didn't DQ myself, but the rules say one entry per person per email address. Which I read as I can enter once per email address I have. :D

Back
Top Bottom