ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone bought UBs one whole size up from their TTS? My TTS is a size 8, I tired the UBs in a size 8 by they were a little too tight for my liking, and they didn't have an 8.5 so I tried on a 9 and I loved the way they fit, they don't slip off or anything, not even when I wear them without socks. Has anyone else bought a whole size bigger than their TTS?
full size up would be long, and may not feel as snug in the long run. Have you considered TTS and using shoe trees to loosen them up a bit?

I may wait to wear them out, so that I can return them, until I can find an 8.5 in the core blacks. I'll also call my local stores, I really wanna try an 8.5

I've been around Europe in Stockholm Amsterdam and Brussels but for some reason I haven't spotted one pair of ultra boosts for sale. Nmds are on the shelves tho. Anyone know what stores in Europe carry ub's?

So, I've checked Google for the core black UBs with no result. If anyone here can find the core black UBs in sz 11.5-12 from a european site you're the mvp of the year! I know some US sites have them but with the customs it would be too expensive.

Personally i just can't get with this cageless look. Having owned the Hypebeasts and since selling them on as they look kinda odd on foot (just looks lacking without the cage). The cageless Soleboxes look like a poor mans version of the Cream LTDs and again they just look weird on foot. Goodluck to everyone that wants them.....I definitely won't be standing in your way.

Has anyone bought UBs one whole size up from their TTS? My TTS is a size 8, I tired the UBs in a size 8 by they were a little too tight for my liking, and they didn't have an 8.5 so I tried on a 9 and I loved the way they fit, they don't slip off or anything, not even when I wear them without socks. Has anyone else bought a whole size bigger than their TTS?

I tried to go 1 size up for my Solar Red, and it feels OK for me. Different feet always gives different feel, though :smile:

I really want the SBs but I'm almost certain I won't be able to get them. Online is my only chance and I can't take the whole day off tomorrow.

I'm ready for the Solebox UB. Gonna camp early tomorrow at my local SNS for about 3-4 hours like I did on the WW release. Not sure if I'll keep them or try to resell them (for a decent price). It all depends on how I think they will look in person.

So, I've checked Google for the core black UBs with no result. If anyone here can find the core black UBs in sz 11.5-12 from a european site you're the mvp of the year! I know some US sites have them but with the customs it would be too expensive.

Just have someone here in the US ship to you with low value as a gift. They are in several stores.

Just have someone here in the US ship to you with low value as a gift. They are in several stores.
Yes I know but the shipping between the US and Sweden costs about 60$ so they'll be kinda expensive. I found a good guy on Klekt who has them.

Can't believe I actually found a pair of the OG purple UBs in my girlfriends size for 100$ on sale on a swedish site. What a no brainer!

Yeah she just ordered them, I had to get her on the UB train haha. It was the last pair too. 100$ shipped is crazy.

Today, the incomparable @tankdayglo ascends to renowned expert level status
pimp.gif

Congratulations, Hakuna Brotata.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom