ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone tried Crep Shoe Protector products some people love it some hate it and what's the best protector for the all white boost?
I've been using the kiwi brand protector. I think it's all the same stuff. Nothing keeps the shoe from getting dirty but I do think it makes the shoe easier to clean. Then when my whites get dirty enough I'll throw them in the washer.

I'm ready for the Solebox UB. Gonna camp early tomorrow at my local SNS for about 3-4 hours like I did on the WW release. Not sure if I'll keep them or try to resell them (for a decent price). It all depends on how I think they will look in person.
I think it's the best looking collab so far. 

The uncaged boost trend is stupid AF

Here's why.

Nike stopped making flyknit Trainers with zoom in the heel AND forefoot because stupid hypebeasts chose to rock with the flyknit Racers, which only have zoom in the fore foot and use less material making them cheaper to make. They retailed for the same price though.

Same thing is going to happen to Ultraboosts.
Adidas see's y'all going crazy over uncaged ultraboost and soon all Ultraboosts are going to be uncaged cause there's less material, cheaper to make, more profit.
Cause y'all are willing to pay the same or more for the same shoes with less.

Kids even buying new ultraboosts and destroying perfectly good pairs.

:smh:

Hypebeasts "chose" the Racer cause it was perceived as the better looking brother. It had nothing to do with the cushioning setup. Nike just stopped making FK Trainers anyways and people ran with the Racers.

Youre talking about a non visible cushioning setup vs a KEY design element in the boost cage? That doesnt work nor can it be comparable.

Hypebeasts "chose" the Racer cause it was perceived as the better looking brother. It had nothing to do with the cushioning setup. Nike just stopped making FK Trainers anyways and people ran with the Racers.

Youre talking about a non visible cushioning setup vs a KEY design element in the boost cage? That doesnt work nor can it be comparable.
I thought people wear racers cause Ye wore Oreos 

I completely forgot SBs were dropping this weekend. Good thing I can easily take my mind off of them :lol:

I thought people wear racers cause Ye wore Oreos 

Yep, they were relatively easy to acquire until he wore them and then they were hyped... They seem to be going back to that though as almost all new Racer cws are easy to acquire. I think a lot of people realized that PK + Boost combo was superior to FK + Zoom, in terms of comfort so when UBs started getting hype, a lot of ppl jumped from the Racer bandwagon. Resale is still pretty crazy on hyped cws of Racers (like the MCs) though.

Last edited:
from Nike's tech, Lunar>Zoom. So racers weren't even that comfortable to me. Flyknit+Lunar were comfortable. But Primeknit+Boost is even more so.

Also, Ye never wore Racers. 

Last edited:
Yep, they were relatively easy to acquire until he wore them and then they were hyped... They seem to be going back to that though as almost all new Racer cws are easy to acquire. I think a lot of people realized that PK + Boost combo was superior to FK + Zoom, in terms of comfort so when UBs started getting hype, a lot of ppl jumped from the Racer bandwagon. Resale is still pretty crazy on hyped cws of Racers (like the MCs) though.
Ye wore the black/white trainers not the Oreo Racers. To my recollection he NEVER wore racers.

still got a ds pair of og black purps sz10. got them on some euro site a few months ago. going to wait a few years then put them on the bay for 1k. someone will buy.

nthat.gif

still got a ds pair of og black purps sz10. got them on some euro site a few months ago. going to wait a few years then put them on the bay for 1k. someone will buy.

nthat.gif
unless they retro it out. Then you'll be like one of those FK Racer hoarders who didn't cash out at the right time and will have to settle for the same price you paid

i planned to get 1 pair of UB

really wanted 3m's but couldnt find a deal

got core blacks for under retail was pretty happy
after that, my boy gave me a deal on 3ms for under retail so i had to cop
saw MG and they looked dope as hell so i had to cop that also

:smh:
:x

cant decide which one to get rid of

Back
Top Bottom