ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pulled out my 3M for my Vegas trip ... Best trip sneakers decision I made lol
i traveled a good amount in my 3ms, ended up wearing them for most of the trip too
laugh.gif

Im staying away from Forums and Social media for a while...  I dont think I can handle the level of saltiness I would feel taking Ls for SBs...

JK LOL

Speaking of solebox.. anyone have a list of online retailers? Sorry I know that's an annoying question lol :nerd:

Thank you my man. I appreciate that :nthat:

I need to figure out who's online and who's not though, I'll hop on IG and try and make a list for everyone..

Last edited:
Anyone's PK get frayed? About to cut this part off but wondering if it'll do further damage to the weave structure of the PK?
I got a little snag in my MGs in almost the same spot.  I hit it with a lighter and it was good as new.  Don't let the flame touch the thread, just get it close enough that the heat makes it shrivel up and disappear.  

Last edited:
I got a little snag in my MGs in almost the same spot.  I hit it with a lighter and it was good as new.  Don't let the flame touch the thread, just get it close enough that the heat makes it shrivel up and disappear.  

Thanks I'll try this. LA FLAME

Ubiq must get hundreds of thousands, if not, millions of email entries, so making 1 entry vs 15 won't really increase your odds of winning significantly.

Back
Top Bottom