ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
size 8.5 MG on ebay from a seller called eds_shoe available. I was going to cop these, but someone posted the link from amazon that I was able to get at retail. The price I won them at was $209 + 7 shipping, but he said he can offer for a lower price if anyones interested

I think the last of the $300 creams dried up on ebay. All I see are stupid prices now. There's a size 8 for $700

damn. I just bought my sz 8 yesterday for 290 shipped to double up.

got my SB sites locked and loadedddd! Operation starts... today :wink:

Last edited:
should've kept my UB's when they first released. ADC was taking coupon codes on them and I used my 40% off

didn't think they take off like this since retail is $180 and now people paying resell for them. sad life

Last edited:
Okay, so I need help. I might have just been scammed a pair of white ub's that are high replicas from an ebay seller. (sz 7)

Previously I posted a link on LC: 

BUT upon comparing it to the pair i bought from revsports(legit sz 8) they look a bit different but a lot of things check out like the nips.

Here are pictures comparing the two. thx!!

LEFT PAIR from EBAY. RIGHT pair from revsports(legit)

The toe pattern looks different to me?

Bottom pair from ebay. Top pair from revsports(legit)

The 'ultra boost' part is not white, its a bit blue-greenish.

Last edited:
I posted some new pictures, I agree. it looks a bit odd even though everything checks out normally..

Something is definitely off about those but I'm not sure they're fake. If they are it's the most accurate fake boost material to date.

How does the midsole on the eBay pair feel compared to the midsole on the revup pair? Does it have the same consistency, the same bounce?

Okay, so I need help. I might have just been scammed a pair of white ub's that are high replicas from an ebay seller. (sz 7)

Previously I posted a link on LC: 

BUT upon comparing it to the pair i bought from revsports(legit sz 8) they look a bit different but a lot of things check out like the nips.

Here are pictures comparing the two. thx!!

LEFT PAIR from EBAY. RIGHT pair from revsports(legit)

The toe pattern looks different to me?

That heel cup definitely looks suspect, and the knit is clearly different.  Also, on all 3 pairs of my UB, the nips run right along the ridgeline as seen in the top pic.  The bottom one seems to have the nips closer together and not along that line.  If that's a fake, they've come a long way with the look of the boost material.

Something is definitely off about those but I'm not sure they're fake. If they are it's the most accurate fake boost material to date.

How does the midsole on the eBay pair feel compared to the midsole on the revup pair? Does it have the same consistency, the same bounce?
by just pressing on the midsole, they do feel the same. But putting them on they feel a bit different. It might be because they are brand new compared to the other pair ive worn a few months already but it does have a different feel them on foot. The eBay pair is a bit scrunchy? not as smooth to it when i move it around. BUT the boost on foot more or less feels the same? 

by just pressing on the midsole, they do feel the same. But putting them on they feel a bit different. It might be because they are brand new compared to the other pair ive worn a few months already but it does have a different feel them on foot. The eBay pair is a bit scrunchy? not as smooth to it when i move it around. BUT the boost on foot more or less feels the same? 
Does that ebay seller have any more boosts for sale?  If so, do they look suspect?  

Does that ebay seller have any more boosts for sale?  If so, do they look suspect?  
Here is the eBay Seller. IF im not allowed to post this just delete this post admins. 

Yes, I DO realize he has low rep as a seller and those picture are tagged BUT i was desperate as only he had sz7 and the right price for me. 

This is a new for sale post with new sizes but same seller, the one I bought from already expired. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291718818375

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom