ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Im staying away from Forums and Social media for a while...  I dont think I can handle the level of saltiness I would feel taking Ls for SBs...

JK LOL
let the salt rain on reddit tomorrow

ill be in the new releases thread there 

Ubiq must get hundreds of thousands, if not, millions of email entries, so making 1 entry vs 15 won't really increase your odds of winning significantly.

Exactly theoretically if everybody just entered once overall chances of winning would be better

Ubiq raffles are legit. I can vouch for them. My wife somehow won a pair of oxford tan yeezys with them through their online raffle. Couldn't believe it. 

Based on what I know of sweaters, do not cut this. Instead you should try to pull it back through to the inside and leave it there.
That would work on the top part of the PK, but around the front and sides there's a plastic support glued to the inside.  That will keep it from unraveling when this happens, so you just need to get rid of the excess thread.

Based on what I know of sweaters, do not cut this. Instead you should try to pull it back through to the inside and leave it there.

There's actually a little tool for this if you go to a fabric section of any store like a target or Walmart, it's basically an oversized needle with some texture in the middle. It hides snags incredibly well

There's actually a little tool for this if you go to a fabric section of any store like a target or Walmart, it's basically an oversized needle with some texture in the middle. It hides snags incredibly well
Yep, my wife works in fashion so she has all these tools. Definitely worth the few bucks to own one though.

Ubiq raffles are legit. I can vouch for them. My wife somehow won a pair of oxford tan yeezys with them through their online raffle. Couldn't believe it. 

I'm sure they do backdoor some pairs but they also have some legitimate winners.
I won my HB UB from them.

Won the in-store Ubiq raffle for Solebox sz 10.5! Will go straight to feet!

Last edited:
Looks like I'll try to find one of those tools for the snag. I feel like burning off the snag is essentially doing the same thing as cutting it off?

Won the in-store Ubiq raffle for Solebox sz 10.5! Will go straight to feet!

Congrats

im good on the uncaged, i like the stability sitll kick myself for passing on these back when they were at Nordstrom rack :smh:

Back
Top Bottom