ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Here is the eBay Seller. IF im not allowed to post this just delete this post admins. 

Yes, I DO realize he has low rep as a seller and those picture are tagged BUT i was desperate as only he had sz7 and the right price for me. 

This is a new for sale post with new sizes but same seller, the one I bought from already expired. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291718818375
The pics on this new listing are not really tagged. 

Last edited:

Here is the eBay Seller. IF im not allowed to post this just delete this post admins. 

Yes, I DO realize he has low rep as a seller and those picture are tagged BUT i was desperate as only he had sz7 and the right price for me. 

This is a new for sale post with new sizes but same seller, the one I bought from already expired. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291718818375
i saw that listing like a few weeks ago and was considering copping. saw it was from overseas and felt a little sketched out though.

The pics on this new listing are not really tagged. 
The pictures are the same as the one I bought from. 

i saw that listing like a few weeks ago and was considering copping. saw it was from overseas and felt a little sketched out though.
Yea i know. It says its located in Taiwan, But the seller is from UK and It was shipped from Beverly Hills CA ..........??

So like the guys have been saying that boost looks pretty good. The rest of the shoe in this pic however looks fake to me. Distance between the bottom of the stripes and the midsole\heelcup is way to far on the fakes. Also the rounded heal stitching is definitely wrong on the bottom pair. That stitch should be covered by the heel cup and should not curl up. Also the shape of the pull tab is off on the bottom pair. 

I think the bottom ones are fake 100% That being said...that boost is so close...

So like the guys have been saying that boost looks pretty good. The rest of the shoe in this pic however looks fake to me. Distance between the bottom of the stripes and the midsole\heelcup is way to far on the fakes. Also the rounded heal stitching is definitely wrong on the bottom pair. That stitch should be covered by the heel cup and should not curl up. Also the shape of the pull tab is off on the bottom pair. 

I think the bottom ones are fake 100% That being said...that boost is so close...
Thats the thing, the boost has the nips and everything but the toe pattern and heel parts are off. 

I just hope I win when I file this case to eBay.

Just held the solebox Ultra boost in hand. Those things are super underwhelming
Were you holding a sz 12 that you could give to me to inspect how underwhelming they are
nerd.gif
?
sure.  $100 shipped.  GOOOOOOOO

whoa, if that boost is fake thats a damn good replica, but the primeknit does look off.

I understand they are 2 different sizes but how do they compare comfort wise on foot pkmangg pkmangg ?

Thats the thing, the boost has the nips and everything but the toe pattern and heel parts are off. 

I just hope I win when I file this case to eBay.
As a buyer, you will win everytime if you try hard enough. 

Sorry you have to go through that tho. I cant get over how close the boost is on those. The stitching and construction is a give away but the boost used to be the easiest way to tell. 

whoa, if that boost is fake thats a damn good replica, but the primeknit does look off.

I understand they are 2 different sizes but how do they compare comfort wise on foot @pkmangg?
The eBay pairs are a bit hard but its hard to compare really because they are new and my original pair ive worn a few months already

As a buyer, you will win everytime if you try hard enough. 

Sorry you have to go through that tho. I cant get over how close the boost is on those. The stitching and construction is a give away but the boost used to be the easiest way to tell. 
This is my first time filing a dispute, but ive contacted the seller and pretty much posted what i posted here with pictures and stuff. If he doesnt reply or denies it then ill have to message eBay about item not as described? 

I'm trying to help my
Cousin grab a pair of grey wools or silvers in size 7.5-8, know anywhere that still have those sizes? Thanks In advance. Or any sites overseas besides sweatshop that carries small sizes ultra boosts

These stretch out a lot over time? I'm going to return my size 9 for the 8 because the 9s do feel a little too long and if they stretch then they're going to feel even longer. 

Back
Top Bottom