ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is pretty much how this Consortium tour has been for me:

1. Kith Dooms - Nice shoe, but lazy execution. Most people 50/50, they will sell out, but should sit a bit and be an easy cop like most recent RF releases. Ends up insta selling out and resale is like $100-120 over retail.

2. NK NMD - an actual unique collab, but ugly as hell. Most people trashing the tie dye look. Again, will sell out but most people that want it should be able to get them. Ends up selling out faster the Dooms and resale is $200-$250 over retail. I thought everyone hated them?

3. Solebox UB - Everyone's still throwing around opinions on them, again 50/50. By now we all know it will be a hard cop. Ends up being beyond hard, resale $300-400 over retail. Will trade Yeezys for Solebox? Wow.

WTF

1. Kith Dooms - Nice shoe, but lazy execution. Most people 50/50, they will sell out, but should sit a bit and be an easy cop like most recent RF releases. Ends up insta selling out and resale is like $100-120 over retail.

2. NK NMD - an actual unique collab, but ugly as hell. Most people trashing the tie dye look. Again, will sell out but most people that want it should be able to get them. Ends up selling out faster the Dooms and resale is $200-$250 over retail. I thought everyone hated them?

3. Solebox UB - Everyone's still throwing around opinions on them, again 50/50. By now we all know it will be a hard cop. Ends up being beyond hard, resale $300-400 over retail. Will trade Yeezys for Solebox? Wow.

WTF
next consortium is a footpatrol EQT haha. i dont think it will perform nearly as well as NK or SB

WTF
View media item 1968096
The struggle is real

unDS my core blacks today and they were really snug esp the upper PK part. Even left marks on my feet.

Length and width are okay tho. Anyone facing the same issue?

unDS my core blacks today and they were really snug esp the upper PK part. Even left marks on my feet.

Length and width are okay tho. Anyone facing the same issue?
Just keep using them. Also if its untolerable remove insole.

Pardon my ignorance with anything Kanye related. I don't follow anything he does outside of music. Despised all of his nike's. And knew nothing about his line when he went to adidas

I'm just a 41 year old head who loved Jordan's and doesn't follow anything that's trendy. Legit thought TD's were roshes until about a couple of days before release. Hell, I may have even went to the roshe thread and asked when those were coming out!!!

So here comes the "im an older cat who refuses to accept anything trendy/new/popular talk". You knew damn well they werent Roshes. You didnt have to know they were affiliated with Ye, but they werent Roshes. Youre not that old.

Loosing no sleep that I missed out on SBs. I like my Core Blacks that I un Caged better. 

Checked sns site and got excited to see SB not labeled with sold out only to find out its was due for an online raffle. Another L coming.

Saw on Twitter that one guy pulled like 15 pairs with his BNB bot on that Barneys restock.. Just unfair
It be like that sometimes or should i say all the time now. Barneys and footsites are bots best sites to get a lot of pairs from.

Last edited:
Looks like it will be pretty hard to just do a size swap for my Solebox UBs :/

Yep I just threw an extra set on insoles in mine and called it a day. Size swap probably impossible and I'm not trying to go through the hassle of selling for some ridiculous price just to buy a half size down.

Yep I just threw an extra set on insoles in mine and called it a day. Size swap probably impossible and I'm not trying to go through the hassle of selling for some ridiculous price just to buy a half size down.
the problem is my pair is 1 1/2 size too big. Adding an extra insole helped a bit but they're till really big.

Last edited:
the problem is my pair is 1 1/2 size too big. Adding an extra insole helped a bit but they're till really big.

Ah man that sucks. I really wish Adidas would make their sizing more consistent. Even within the same style sizing is all over the place.

Ah man that sucks. I really wish Adidas would make their sizing more consistent. Even within the same style sizing is all over the place.
Agreed but this was the last pair though and I was hoping to be able to do a size swap when I got them.

Back
Top Bottom