ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you got the error message saying they would contact you by email, I don't think they're sending you the code.
Yeah but when I tried to do it again from someone else's refer link.  It said I already claimed one from Brandyn.
I got the same error message. Think it was an error relating to that initial link that was posted. You'd need to use a different email.

I used an different email using a different referral link and got the code immediately.

I got the same error message. Think it was an error relating to that initial link that was posted. You'd need to use a different email.

I used an different email using a different referral link and got the code immediately.

Ive tried 4 emails and got the same error. Man i can't win.

so does anyone have any info on where to get ultra boosts in canada? online/in stores doesnt matter at this point.. im in toronto

I think it's only one email per link but I could be wrong, once an email gets entered from a specific referral link it's done.

Oh so we need more people to put up referrals. Smh with all these lurkers thats not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom