ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not yet, they don't have my size 9, debating getting an 8.5 or 9.5, but also considering getting the Kyujo Lows for $230 shipped, but am curious about sizing on them. Have a feeling the 9 would be perfect in those as well.

@Rawzone just came through with a working code.  He gave back after he cooked.  Thanks a lot and repped.  Thanks to @Bdot for this whole method of getting it for $200 also.

I tried the other link it's keeps telling me "sorry that email doesn't match our record" I registered 3 accounts with 3 different email addresses no luck [emoji]128553[/emoji]

HS getting a lot of hate on the FB groups, which I don't understand. i'd really like these but here in the UK these boost collabs are absolutely flying out. I know that the list for the solebox release saturday started last tuesday at one london store.

HS getting a lot of hate on the FB groups, which I don't understand. i'd really like these but here in the UK these boost collabs are absolutely flying out. I know that the list for the solebox release saturday started last tuesday at one london store.
They're still gonna sell out instantly, but will probably be the least coveted of the recent UB collabs.

Not yet, they don't have my size 9, debating getting an 8.5 or 9.5, but also considering getting the Kyujo Lows for $230 shipped, but am curious about sizing on them. Have a feeling the 9 would be perfect in those as well.
Ah...  I was tempted to cop but held back... 
laugh.gif

Anyone know any spots in LA that have the Kyujo Lows in stock? Gonna see if I can find a place to try them on before buying a pair.

If I end up deciding they're not comfortable or that the 9 is the size I need, I'll be passing my Matches code on since as much as I want to double up on the ZGs, it's not worth it to get the wrong size, even if I could make the other sizes "work".

I was able to put in my email using @ohwussup 's link. Didn't get a delay message, just that Ill be receiving an email. If successful I'll pass along the goods. :smile:

Welp, no email from matches for code. I did get one telling me that i left items in the cart.

Curious to who actually was successful? Not from the handout code, but to getting email.

I got an email but not from bdot's link.

Like I said before, it appears to be one email per link, so if you got that error message when you entered your email, someone already claimed the code from that referral.

Well then, looks like we should start a chain from the three people who grabbed from the three freebie codes.

I'll await a PM so I can make a purchase and send a link to another.

@Rawzone just came through with a working code.  He gave back after he cooked.  Thanks a lot and repped.  Thanks to @Bdot for this whole method of getting it for $200 also.
Yea man now that you created an account and made your purchase they will probably send you a referral email so help the next guy out and so on. 

Oh and PS after you made a purchase from @Rawzone  's code he should receive another code for $75 cuz you purchased off of him. Thats why I had 4 codes to give cuz people purchased off me.

Last edited:
If anyone see a UK11 in those Y-3s for lower than 250 in the future get at me.

Re the hint about the chalk restock they may have well said; short answer yes with an 'if' long answer no, with a 'but'

Or is that too many characters?

If I get a code I'll post it up here. My size already sold out and I already got them in a few days ago so I won't need another pair

Yea man now that you created an account and made your purchase they will probably send you a referral email so help the next guy out and so on. 

Oh and PS after you made a purchase from @Rawzone  's code he should receive another code for $75 cuz you purchased off of him. Thats why I had 4 codes to give cuz people purchased off me.
I purchased off Rawzones code as well.  So I should get an email soon with another code?   

people please post your referral link after you purchase my link is done. His worked so once again give back if you ate. actually just give back period even if you have nothing to gain from it

weird question but where do you find your referral link?

Back
Top Bottom