ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks @bdot and thanks @rawzone for the code
smokin.gif

Any dudes in here rocking the Women's original Pink/Blue Color way? I'm wandering if I can get away wearing them with some blue laces, and probably will uncage em

Welp, no email from matches for code. I did get one telling me that i left items in the cart.

Curious to who actually was successful? Not from the handout code, but to getting email.

You guys cooked my link but the guys who ate off my link have to share their referral for this to work.

Welp, no email from matches for code. I did get one telling me that i left items in the cart.

Curious to who actually was successful? Not from the handout code, but to getting email.
I'll get them under retail sooner or later.  Hopefully sooner.

I got an email but not from bdot's link.

Like I said before, it appears to be one email per link, so if you got that error message when you entered your email, someone already claimed the code from that referral.

First pics I've seen where they didn't just look like wool greys w/ leather cage.

Now they look like wool greys crossed with silver LTDs haha

ive been saying since day 1 ive needed those highsnobietys while everyone else was hating on them :[ hope i can get a pair for retail ugh 

I got an email but not from bdot's link.

Like I said before, it appears to be one email per link, so if you got that error message when you entered your email, someone already claimed the code from that referral.
You doubled on your Y-3s?

Back
Top Bottom