ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i'm trying to find out how to share my referral, but i can only find the 10% off and not the 75 off. 

s/o to the fam @Rambo831  for his code though 
smokin.gif
Since you used the code I gave you.  I swear I saw something that said if my referral uses one, that I'll get another or something of that nature.  If I get, I'll notify you guys.  Glad you were able to cop.  Fight On! 

Repped. Got my pair off your link.

First to PM me gets me code. Let's keep eating. 

So you are Kevin.
I received one because Kevin bought. Will there be more? I want to post all at once.

Were you referring to my link? Or another Kevin? I would still try to use mine if nobody used it yet to see if it works

No no not you. I used a code from Bdot PM.

congrats man. yea they stupid fast with processing and shipping. I ordered mine yesterday got the shipping confirmation today and it should arrive tomorrow. Crazy how fast i can get something from the UK to cali but nike and adidas takes at least 4 days from memphis. lol

and hopefully you guys chose the discreet shipping box otherwise youre getting the loudest rose parade box lol
it comes double boxed, or i guess technically its triple boxed. the colorful matches box is inside a regular cardboard box. i know cause i literally got mine in yesterday from matches

Last edited:
Could someone hook it up with their Matches discount code? I've tried 5 different emails and I still haven't received a code. 

Can anyone kind enough to share a code please?  This will be my first boost, it's been a long day trying to just get a code...

Just went to a local store and tried on these Y3 ZG... they run big. Half size to full size down for sure.

Everybody asking for a code still.  That's why I won't cancel my order lol.  If the shoe is a little big F it.  I'll wear some thick socks and make it work.

Just went to a local store and tried on these Y3 ZG... they run big. Half size to full size down for sure.
Wow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom