ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn, i just realized their UK sizing was for standard shoes, not Adidas. Might have went too big. @tankdayglo .5 up will be too big, correct?
They list the sizes incorrectly, Y-3 is adidas sizing, so whatever UK size you ordered, it'll be .5 up from that.

I'd probably recommend a 10 for you but if you get a 10.5 & it's too roomy, you can always toss an insole in there.

Nah most advise thats been handed out here on these has stated these run big. Stick to your NMD size (.5 to full size down) And you'll be sweet.
So I normally wear a US 10 but on my ultra boost I wear a 10.5 but NMD I go 9.5  

I ordered a UK 10 in these pure boost ZG.  What should I do?  Lol.

I received one because Kevin bought. Will there be more? I want to post all at once.
yea you will probably get 2 more when they process it sometime today but if you got one just PM someone on here it who wants to buy now since it keeps getting eaten up

Not necessarily. For me at least i will always gravitate towards neutral understated colorways. The HS is perfect in that respect. Its another shade of grey yeah, but its a charcoal UB with a leather cage and a few other subtle changes, thats what i like about them they're not too 'try hard'. I don't see why everyones comparing these to Grey Wools? Might as well compare OGs to core blacks too?
C'mon man, they look VERY similar to the wool greys, it's undenaible. I'm not saying the existence of the wool greys negates the existence of these, but they are two very similar colorways. The OG & core black are also very similar but with one major difference with the color purple, can't say the same for the HN vs wool grey argument. HN adds the black sockliner but otherwise is basically the same colorway.

People are gonna go for em, I just see them being one of the less popular collabs in terms of resale demand & whatnot.

They list the sizes incorrectly, Y-3 is adidas sizing, so whatever UK size you ordered, it'll be .5 up from that.

I'd probably recommend a 10 for you but if you get a 10.5 & it's too roomy, you can always toss an insole in there.

BOOM! I ordered the UK10. Thanks man.

Here's to hoping they didn't oversell for everyone.

Soon after ordering, got a Matches email that they are ready to ship. Hopefully that means no cancellation

Color looks pretty different to me. Silver LTDs are much closer to grey wools than HS's are from the pics I've seen.

for adidas, yes, but i think they are showing standard sizing, which would be one up. I clicked the size guide and they showed standard sizing, which would be a 12.

Thanks and repped

Sending mine back tomorrow for the 9. 10.5/11 in UB and UK10 was too roomy for me.
I just called Matches and they said they can't change my size once I placed the order already.  And if I cancel it to re purchase they wouldn't be able to give me the code again.  I'm stuck with the 10.5 lol.  Hopefully it won't be too bad.  I can wear thick socks.

Back
Top Bottom