ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They list the sizes incorrectly, Y-3 is adidas sizing, so whatever UK size you ordered, it'll be .5 up from that.

I'd probably recommend a 10 for you but if you get a 10.5 & it's too roomy, you can always toss an insole in there.
I remember you saying the Y3 runs big.  I wear 12 UB, so 11UK = 11.5US, should be perfect right?

BOOM! I ordered the UK10. Thanks man.

Here's to hoping they didn't oversell for everyone.
congrats man. yea they stupid fast with processing and shipping. I ordered mine yesterday got the shipping confirmation today and it should arrive tomorrow. Crazy how fast i can get something from the UK to cali but nike and adidas takes at least 4 days from memphis. lol

and hopefully you guys chose the discreet shipping box otherwise youre getting the loudest rose parade box lol

Last edited:
I just called Matches and they said they can't change my size once I placed the order already.  And if I cancel it to re purchase they wouldn't be able to give me the code again.  I'm stuck with the 10.5 lol.  Hopefully it won't be too bad.  I can wear thick socks.

That's beat. I'm the other way around. I'm still looking for a code so I can purchase my new size once other is refunded

That's beat. I'm the other way around. I'm still looking for a code so I can purchase my new size once other is refunded
I mean I can take my chances and cancel my order now but to go through the whole mission to get another code when people here are still trying to get their first code lol.  It can't be that much bigger on me.  

What a mission though.  

Forgot to mention the use the discreet shipping box cuz it comes super packaged double boxed and everything

Perfect, thanks! 

Sorry for the 11UK guys.  After I ordered, it went OOS.  So it appears their inventory may be working with live numbers.  Lets hope so. 

damn they must have a healthy stock

I think their referral by email is a bit out of wack.  I entered my 2 back up emails, and a handful of there dudes on here.   Only 1 of my 2 emails received a link with code.  So I passed that link/code to another fam on here and he cooked.  But that dude never got the referral link through his own email.  This ish is crazy. 

Last edited:
congrats man. yea they stupid fast with processing and shipping. I ordered mine yesterday got the shipping confirmation today and it should arrive tomorrow. Crazy how fast i can get something from the UK to cali but nike and adidas takes at least 4 days from memphis. lol

and hopefully you guys chose the discreet shipping box otherwise youre getting the loudest rose parade box lol

Nike is the slowest delivery on the planet. Anything from overseas always comes fast (i.e. Sweatshop).

I went with the rose box! Trying to psych the wife out and have her thinking i bought something for her

Thanks again for putting everyone onto this deal.

I think their referral by email is a bit out of wack.  I entered my 2 back up emails, and a handful of there dudes on here.   Only 1 of my 2 emails received a link with code.  So I passed that link/code to another fam on here and he cooked.  But that dude never got the referral link through his own email.  This ish is crazy. 
Appreciate the help. Still waiting on email from them... hope I will get one soon.

i'm trying to find out how to share my referral, but i can only find the 10% off and not the 75 off. 

s/o to the fam @Rambo831  for his code though 
smokin.gif

Nike is the slowest delivery on the planet. Anything from overseas always comes fast (i.e. Sweatshop).

I went with the rose box! Trying to psych the wife out and have her thinking i bought something for her

can i get your shoes after she kills you :lol:

jk. i went with whatever the default gift box was since i was trying to checkout quick

roll.gif
 You gonna sleep in the couch the day it comes in.

Back
Top Bottom