ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lmao funny as hell. ironic part is everybody was getting mad at rawzone cuz he got the code from me and only had 30 posts and he ends up with the alleyoop to rambo who basically harlem globe trotted to everyone else. #NTFAMILY
Thank you though, for getting everything started! 

If you compare it to actual US retail it's $150 off, not to mention the tax you'd have to pay if you bought from somewhere with a location in your state...
I did the calculations already i got 2 pairs $400 shipped compared to if i ordered from barneys $780 shipped. so yes we f*ckin ate.

holy goodness this thread blew up with this matches deal.  Anyways fellas and ladies(?), check your local foot store for ultra boost restocks. Did my raffle run today for the french 12s and a bunch of places were restocking coreblacks woolgreys and i saw 2 spots with the whites,one had girl sizes and one had a 12 and a 13. Also you can ask a sales rep to look up a pair using the style code.  I think their inventory locator is different from their online stock because a while back I ordered wool greys from champs in store. Got shipped in like 4 days.

If you compare it to actual US retail it's $150 off, not to mention the tax you'd have to pay if you bought from somewhere with a location in your state...
I did the calculations already i got 2 pairs $400 shipped compared to if i ordered from barneys $780 shipped. so yes we f*ckin ate.
Yup haha, I'm lookin at 2 pairs for $470 so I can't complain (first pair from SJS).

We'll see if this 8.5 I just ordered actually works, but I may end up just ooping

also if anyone is in jersey, willowbrook and newark kicksusa has mystery greys in stock. Local boutique walkincloset also had wool greys, dont know if they have any now but they posted something up on IG a couple days ago

lmao funny as hell. ironic part is everybody was getting mad at rawzone cuz he got the code from me and only had 30 posts and he ends up with the alleyoop to rambo who basically harlem globe trotted to everyone else. #NTFAMILY
rawzone put in work. he had a bunch of codes that he shared with everybody. s/o @Rawzone  

Well, I did some testing and figured out a work around between 10% vs $75 off deal. I now have a $75 off link. 

I'll only be sharing this with NT members who have a join date before 2016. 
i would ask for it but I gotta budget -__-

Well, I did some testing and figured out a work around between 10% vs $75 off deal. I now have a $75 off link. 

messaged. are these codes one use? seems like multiple people are able to use the same codes?

messaged. are these codes one use? seems like multiple people are able to use the same codes?
To be honest it seems like a total crapshoot haha, I've seen some links/codes that seemed to expire after a single use and others where 3 or more seemed to be getting through with them.

Definitely a glitch in Matches' system.

Can't imagine they're turning much of a profit selling these Y-3s for $200. Wonder what wholesale is for them...

Just back from work now, still no email from matches from the first pm I had from Bdot, I take it that's dead in the water  
roll.gif

i'm trying to help other people here. I got 10% off email after I placed order. Did you guys get $75 off refferal email from Matches or something?

Back
Top Bottom