ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think its cause alot of people can't get the code. if it was readily available to use i think they would've been long gone by now.

i think its cause alot of people can't get the code. if it was readily available to use i think they would've been long gone by now.
would have been gone less than an hour after bdot posted. but since only 1 or 2 people can cop at a time, there's still a lot left. doubt people are paying full value on these on their site.

mad.gif
 None of my local Footlockers carry the Ultra Boost

9UK sold out now. slow and steady
I must have bought that last UK 9 like ten minutes ago got order conf and all lol.

I placed an order for a UK10 earlier but realized it was too big.  I just cancelled that order.  So UK10 could pop back up.  NT fam Meniac came through with a second code for me and I hopped on that UK 9 asap.  

No but you just had to one up me huh lmao. All good i ate twice and found a glitch for all other members to eat and created a 30 page frenzy so im content you a**hole hahaha

Im on mobile right now but I bet ur rep jumped by atleast a ribbon today lol props for looking out for the nt community

Just ordered a pair of women's core blacks from FNL. I was surprised they had a 10 in stock. Hopefully my order dosent get canceled.

I had to actually add $300 to the cart if it wasn't the ZG's to get the Qasa bag discount working. Should have a referral link coming up for whoever needs it. Shout out to @meniac  for coming through. 

Back
Top Bottom