ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got to take a decent pic of my pair. I get why the Y-3 is held to a higher standard. Packaging is dope, the extra laces are clutch, and the individual dust bags are a nice touch, and most of all the shoe is dope. Not to mention the packaging from matches is A1 crack im gonna regift the big gift box they gave me to someone. Now just to wait until my girls pair comes in tomorrow so we can be the corniest couple ever and matching like asian couples in the same sweaters lmao im half filipino so dont get offended. Oh and if anyone was worried about the tongue it molds good around the front of your ankle
View media item 1971368View media item 1971369View media item 1971370View media item 1971371View media item 1971373

Last edited:
Finally got to take a decent pic of my pair. I get why the Y-3 is held to a higher standard. Packaging is dope, the extra laces are clutch, and the individual dust bags are a nice touch, and most of all the shoe is dope. Not to mention the packaging from matches is A1 crack im gonna regift the big gift box they gave me to someone. Now just to wait until my girls pair comes in tomorrow so we can be the corniest couple ever and matching like asian couples in the same sweaters lmao im half filipino so dont get offended. Oh and if anyone was worried about the tongue it molds good around the front of your ankle
Man they are looking beautiful. Can't wait for them to come in. Thanks again for the method today you da real mvp. 

I have not been following sneakers/niketalk for good 10 years and have lost my login details. But the boosts has brought me back!

Not approved to post links but check aphrodite 1994 - 20% tax free for non-eu + 10% discount code SAFC10 + free shipping. There is also cashback from major uk cashback sites. Works out pretty close to Matches deal. But not many sizes left, enjoy!

Well, I did some testing and figured out a work around between 10% vs $75 off deal. I now have a $75 off link. 

I'll only be sharing this with NT members who have a join date before 2016. 
@meniac  Thanks man! 

nthat.gif

For those who cooked, how do i refer or get a new code?

I checked every mall from broward mall to aventura and haven't seen any. All I see is the gradient pairm

Call Champs at Dolphin, Champs at Dadeland right now, they had up until Sunday. Tomorrow call, footlocker in Miami Beach.

Moreover, Fit2Run has core black I believe.

@meniac  Thanks man! 

nthat.gif

For those who cooked, how do i refer or get a new code?
keep the last page of the order confirmation open. there should be a link somewhere on that page which has a referral link.
Incidentally, if you accidentally close that pop up, but still have the order confirmation page up, you can hit the back button on your browser (after you've ordered) and then hit forward.  It won't resubmit the order (you'll just see 0.00), but it will cause the pop up to come back.  It's how i got it to appear after the fact. I thought i never received one, but it turned out i had clicked too quickly that it closed out of the pop up.

Last edited:

Hahaaa, you know you the real MVP bro.

For real though, you might be able to create an ebates account now and retroactively apply the cash back, I'm not 100% sure how ebates even works haha.
he should be able to do that. Thats usually how i apply my ebates. Especially for sites like finish line and such that always go down on a big release. They'll just ask for order confirmation info

Richard5CG Any white og ultra boost available in Miami ? Looking for 9.5 mens or 10.5 womens

That whole go into the store and ask them to order a pair doesn't work, or none available. At least that how it is in NYC.

Last edited:
Richard5CG Any white og ultra boost available in Miami ? Looking for 9.5 mens or 10.5 womens

That whole go into the store and ask them to order a pair doesn't work, or none available. At least that how it is in NYC.
No sir. the whites are completely sold out everywhere lol trust me, those are the ones i want bad. 

Back
Top Bottom