ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repped @bdot, Rambo831,  and meniac.  Ended up using a code from Rambo bc I couldn't wait around for the link from Meniac.  Hopefully I'll get some codes to pass on the love.

I have not been following sneakers/niketalk for good 10 years and have lost my login details. But the boosts has brought me back!

Not approved to post links but check aphrodite 1994 - 20% tax free for non-eu + 10% discount code SAFC10 + free shipping. There is also cashback from major uk cashback sites. Works out pretty close to Matches deal. But not many sizes left, enjoy!

Didn't have my size but thank you very much. Damn shame I'm the only one who repped you so far.

Strange how it seems to be mainly EU sites that are getting the ZG Knits so far. I've only seen like 2-3 US sites have em and maybe one place that had them in store.

Concepts just put them on sale for $325 (from $410).  
laugh.gif

Concepts just put them on sale for $325 (from $410).  
laugh.gif
Haha, they're jerkoffs for even trying to mark them up like that.

I wonder how that reseller on IG is doing, he had quoted me a price of $510 + $25 shipping because...

Hahahaaa

I told myself I was going to stop buying shoes too.  Then this happened today.  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Who is Jerry Lorenzo
He's a clothing designer, does the line Fear of God & FOG, part of Kanye's circle. Definitely not as big an influencer as that reseller seemed to think haha.

One day last week Jerry Lorenzo posted a pic where he had gotten a bunch of ZG Knits sent to him.

Last edited:
I have not been following sneakers/niketalk for good 10 years and have lost my login details. But the boosts has brought me back!

Not approved to post links but check aphrodite 1994 - 20% tax free for non-eu + 10% discount code SAFC10 + free shipping. There is also cashback from major uk cashback sites. Works out pretty close to Matches deal. But not many sizes left, enjoy!

http://www.aphrodite1994.com/y3-trainers-pure-boost-zg-knit-black-8555

Came out to $247 shipped for me with that coupon code

Back
Top Bottom