ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And the Y-3 reselling begins
mean.gif
  Seller even mentions MatchesFashion
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Adidas-...402580?hash=item464b70ecd4:g:x10AAOSwzvlW-yi-
That Guy is a douche for real .

Glad everyone got  some shrimp yesterday :D 

Now that I have quite a few pairs of UBs I started looking for Yeezy Boosts. Found a pair of PBs (legit checked by myself and others), DS for 615$. Thinking about getting them. Damn this Boost addiction is getting out of hand!

Haha yes SNS have them for 1800 sek (our swedish currency) which is about 200ish $. Don't know if it's a typo, otherwise a damn good price for sure!

Edit : Damn, just as I was writing that they actually corrected the price to around 400$!

Last edited:
Just
Now that I have quite a few pairs of UBs I started looking for Yeezy Boosts. Found a pair of PBs (legit checked by myself and others), DS for 615$. Thinking about getting them. Damn this Boost addiction is getting out of hand!

i did the same yesterday. found a few on ebay around that price but i'm worried about ending up with reps.

Just spoke with MatchesFashion about my shipment because I didn't get a confirmation yet. 
It's being shipped out as we speak 
smokin.gif

Thanks again to @Bdot  @Rambo831
Glad the code worked for you.  I received quite few a PMs yesterday and while I wish I could have helped everyone out, it was just not possible.  Only had a limited number of codes. 

Last edited:

Glad the code worked for you.  I received quite few a PMs yesterday and while I wish I could have helped everyone out, it was just not possible.  Only had a limited number of codes. 
Yessir!  You got good karma coming your way the rest of your life bro 
laugh.gif

The olives look dope.  I was expecting the infamous olive shorts you bought to pair these with. 
laugh.gif
thats for Maui lol. I rarely wear shorts to work and it's been so windy here. Maybe this weekend when wife and I flex at the Melrose Farmers Market lol.

Am one of the few who waited and didnt get the chance to cop a pair from matches. But its all good. Though a lot of bros did reply trying to help this newbie. Appreciate the gesture.

Please help to confirm the sizing guys, will try to cop elsewhere.

Am one of the few who waited and didnt get the chance to cop a pair from matches. But its all good. Though a lot of bros did reply trying to help this newbie. Appreciate the gesture.

Please help to confirm the sizing guys, will try to cop elsewhere.
Half size down from your TTS (as many do with NMD PK)

I remember in the Qasa thread, I kept asking when they were going to hit disco.  Bdot came through for sure.  Then Rawzone and Meniac came through with the codes for me.  I'm glad the last UK9 I bought shipped out today and will be here Thursday.  I can't wait to rock them.  But that's it, I'm done buying shoes for real now.

Back
Top Bottom