ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dope waking up to nobody getting cancelled and everyone getting shipping confirmation. My 2nd pair should be here in a couple hours. 
one day delivery. cant freaking beat that man! I got shipping confirmation too, or "despatched" as they call it lol. Haven't gotten an ETA on it like others but i'd only imagine it being one day as well

I have the exact same shirt from uniqlo. Maybe i'll just keep my olives and pair it with the shirt. Haha
I got it for $5.90 on clearance lol. THEY CHANGED THE SIZING ON THEIR SHIRTS, the xs is bigger now. Getting larger for US audiences :frown: 

Im selfish and feel like my post was skipped over after that MADNESS yesterday, all anyone cared about was Y-3, so im going to repost since I know people were interested in if the Creams from amazon were real.

If only coming home from vacation was always like this.  Olives came in, and the creams from that amazon link came in.

View media item 1970970

The creams I got from amazon have production date 11/15, and my other pair is 9/15.  Whats strange is in some light/pictures where they look like complete different shades.  Its probably just because the laces are different shades.  They're definitely legit, it was just interesting to see.

9/15 Pair on left, 11/15 pair on right in all pictures

View media item 1970979

View media item 1970980

View media item 1970981

View media item 1970982

Bonus pic of all my boost.

View media item 1970986

smokin.gif

I might have to sit out on the Highsnobiety ultra boost with all of my recent purchases.  My wallet is hurting and Supreme X Black Sabbath collab drops tomorrow too.

Just got a text from DHL as well, delivery confirmed for tomorrow!   Got me feeling like

''
lol same here. never had delivery from DHL, does anyone know if they require signature confirmation to leave package? dont really feel like working from home just to sign for package

Back
Top Bottom