ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNS on FC size 12.5 is $375, is that a decent deal? Can't seem to find them lower than that. 
try looking on eBay and messaging the seller if they are willing to sell them to you cheaper via pp invoice. I got mine a month ago back for $280 shipped pp invoice.

Got my Y-3 in today and would echo Tank's assessment on sizing.  I went down a full size from my UBs since my normal UB size wasn't available.  They definitely fit just a little bit more snug, but not to the point where they are uncomfortable.  I am wearing thinner socks, so I'm sure that helps along with the lack of an insole.  I don't think I could comfortably wear these with thicker socks.

Does anyone know where I can get the Cream Ultra Boost in size 8 or 8.5 for a decent price? I saw couple of pairs on eBay for $300-$320 few days ago but now they are all gone.

I was hoping Adidas will randomly restock these but I can't wait any longer.

Last edited:
Always nice to see this. Repped.

Figured I would start my own click since I have not been fortunate enough to be invited into one of the many secret sneaker societies around. Now accepting qualified applicants... :D

Last edited:
okay somehow im behind 1000 posts now lol what the hell do i keep missing? people STILL talking about those damn y-3s? lol

I don't mind looking through the gallery but could anyone share their on-foot pics of the white gradients? I like looking at amateur iPhone pics instead of google

Y-3's just touched down.    The MF packaging is amazing, as well as the Y-3.   These run big just like Tank said.  I got the 11UK/11.5US.  My UB size is 12US.  So going down half a size and these still fit great.  Maybe even a hair looser than my size 12 UB. 

WTF the ******s at matches didn't put my street address on my DHL package. SMFH. 
mean.gif

Honestly, I could easily just pay resell and get a pair if I wanted to. You can say I don't want it bad enough, but I just refuse to pay resell - especially for a general release. I admit, I'm late to the White UB party, but there have been two restocks recently and the timing is just horrible for us west coast people since a lot of us are still sleeping around 6-7 AM.

Fortunately, fellow NT member @Texian
 was able to throw the oop and picked up a pair in my size. Major props his way. 
Ahh happy for you finally got the pair you wanted. Now someone needs to help me oop a pair of whites and send it to Singapore haha

Yoooo

Looking for some help...

I know some of you guys have spotted those triple white GS UBs in your local stores...

My sister's birthday is on the 22nd and could really use an OOP for a size 5.5...

DM me if you can help an NTer out :smile:

Thanks!

Yep they called me I told them my address and they updated it and said it should be redelivered tomorrow. I would suggest getting in contact with them asap and not risk them sending it back. @curtis50cent  

Last edited:

Yoooo

Looking for some help...

I know some of you guys have spotted those triple white GS UBs in your local stores...

My sister's birthday is on the 22nd and could really use an OOP for a size 5.5...

DM me if you can help an NTer out :smile:

Thanks!
Is that a 5.5 womens or youth? Not sure how the conversion works between those two...

There are 3 pairs on GOAT right now, all listed for $200...

Back
Top Bottom