ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are those stripes the final product though? I was thinking no.
I really like the looks of the cage in that IG photo, with the almost brown translucent thing going on. Hoping those are the final product, not so much the clear white ones I posted, those look more unfinished.

But if that pair in the IG pic dropped I'd buy in a heartbeat.

roll.gif

Dude really likes those y3s.

Yup, his "new everdays" haha.

That first post was/is one IG reseller's justification for trying to charge $500+ for them haha.

Those samples are like Creams 2.0
nerd.gif
Yeah I'm into em.

The new knit pattern is cool too, I still like the OG knit better of course, but this is definitely a huge improvement over the gradient knit. Wouldn't be mad at them having a bunch of different knit patterns in the rotation.

Help plz a guy is trying to sell me highsnobiety ultra boosts for $450. He claims they will go fo more after drop. Is that too much I'm not that familiar with ultra boost resell and I don't see any on ebay

He might have to return all his pairs to matches.
laugh.gif
Haha, yuup. He actually seems to have removed his IG post, probably realized he was an idiot tryint resell shoes that were readily available for under retail.

My response to his price of $500+ was "cool, I'll go cop my 2nd pair from End for $309" haha.

Help plz a guy is trying to sell me highsnobiety ultra boosts for $450. He claims they will go fo more after drop. Is that too much I'm not that familiar with ultra boost resell and I don't see any on ebay
Seems like a lot, I think they'll settle closer in price to the SNS or Wood Woods...

If he truly believes that, he would be holding it till after release to make more.

I'm willing to bet that they drop to $300+ after they release and things settle a bit.

Im only getting 2 pairs to keep one as a trade.
I highly doubt they'll settle below $300. Maybe a pair here & there but I don't see any reason to think they'd be that much cheaper than the previous recent collabs.

Back
Top Bottom