ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is that a 5.5 womens or youth? Not sure how the conversion works between those two...

There are 3 pairs on GOAT right now, all listed for $200...
Youth, she would need a 5.5 youth or 7 womens. But as far as I know the triple whites are Junior models only so far.

definitely fit very large. But i should be good. the toe area is long but the width is normal, and i have somewhat wide feet.

These will be my take the kids to amusement park shoes.

Youth, she would need a 5.5 youth or 7 womens. But as far as I know the triple whites are Junior models only so far.
Actually if youth is just small men's sizes, she would need a 6.5 womens, adidas is one size difference between mens & womens as opposed to Nike which is 1.5.

Yep they called me I told them my address and they updated it and said it should be redelivered tomorrow. I would suggest getting in contact with them asap and not risk them sending it back. @curtis50cent

Just called them and DHL said they have my address correctly on file. Will deliver again tomorrow. I think DHL just didn't bother delivering my package today.

Y-3's just touched down.    The MF packaging is amazing, as well as the Y-3.   These run big just like Tank said.  I got the 11UK/11.5US.  My UB size is 12US.  So going down half a size and these still fit great.  Maybe even a hair looser than my size 12 UB. 
Agreed! The packaging is definitely on another level

hard to keep up in here so not sure if anyone posted these. Looks pretty good tho. This dude is always posting UB samples

Actually if youth is just small men's sizes, she would need a 6.5 womens, adidas is one size difference between mens & womens as opposed to Nike which is 1.5.
This actually confused me too...

All I know is that her TTS is 5.5 (she has 2 pairs of 5.5 Tubular X)

But in Nikes and like heels? she wears a 7 womens.

Last edited:
Just called them and DHL said they have my address correctly on file. Will deliver again tomorrow. I think DHL just didn't bother delivering my package today.
Nice I hope they come tomorrow cause I can't wait any longer, keep me updated.

Should i cop core blacks or are they updating with continental soles soon?

I dont really need any other ubs but im forsure getting those highs nobietys next week i can already feel them on feet

Someone cooked off Matches
nerd.gif
He got those for free

Back
Top Bottom