ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like size 10 is gone already lol. Thanks for your help though!
Their system is pretty bad. It will often allow you to add to cart and then you'll get hit with the OOS when attempting to checkout. I've even completed an order only to get emailed shortly after saying it was a glitch that the size was listed as available; it then continued to be listed as available for days, if not weeks.

Man do i regret selling my extra chalk 

$260 to make it hurt a little more
tired.gif

still shows available and cart-able for me. Is it saying out of stock during checkout?

Their system is pretty bad. It will often allow you to add to cart and then you'll get hit with the OOS when attempting to checkout. I've even completed an order only to get emailed shortly after saying it was a glitch that the size was listed as available; it then continued to be listed as available for days, if not weeks.
Your bag contains items that are no longer in stock. Please remove these items to continue checking out.

That's what it says and won't let me get past the checkout page. I will keep trying thanks!

Your bag contains items that are no longer in stock. Please remove these items to continue checking out.

That's what it says and won't let me get past the checkout page. I will keep trying thanks!
Unfortunately it's likely a lost cause at this point. I wouldn't get your hopes up on Fleet Feet, but best of luck copping.

That fleetfleet OG womens link has been passed around for months already. I thought that was an April Fool's Joke.

sorry newbie here, just want to know how many color did adidas drop for adizero prime boost beside the black/white, avengers collabs, and later multicolor black?? i'm very like those prime boost but the color option is so limited and hard to find. thx for all your help
happy.gif

sorry newbie here, just want to know how many color did adidas drop for adizero prime boost beside the black/white, avengers collabs, and later multicolor black?? i'm very like those prime boost but the color option is so limited and hard to find. thx for all your help
happy.gif
There are black and silver colorways on ADC right now, and they also released an OG black and solar red version.  I recall seeing a black with lime green heel model in the past.  Might be a few more out there, but they have always been fairly limited.  

Back
Top Bottom