ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this pic may not belong in this thread, but really happy to come home to these in a uk6 (us6.5). thought it would be too tight but in the end, there was ample space for my toes, which is a plus for me - been suffering from pain in my big toe these couple days when wearing my UBs even though there was ample space. hope it works out.

huge thanks to @classysoles and @Hammertoe for hooking me up with a code. owe you guys one

of course, shoutout to @Bdot  for being kind enough to share the info with us 
smokin.gif
 you be blessed
For those with the ZG Knits, would you say .5 down from your wool ultra boost fits the same or slightly bigger than the wools?

Can't decide whether to go .5 or 1 full size down. Have a decent amount of space in my UBs.
i'm a true us7.5, and i like how the us6.5 for these fit me. i could certainly go down to us6 even, but they might be too snug to my liking.

i have a decent amount of space in my UBs too, went up half a size from my true size for them. for these y-3s, i went 1.5 sizes down lol. 

Last edited:
Boom, found the last remaining pair of wool grey and it was my size on a german sports site for 150$ shipped. Perfect because that's a pair I definitely wouldn't pay over retal!

For those with the ZG Knits, would you say .5 down from your wool ultra boost fits the same or slightly bigger than the wools?

Can't decide whether to go .5 or 1 full size down. Have a decent amount of space in my UBs.
I went down a full size and they fit perfect.  I was worried that it would be a tight fight but its not.  If I only went .5 size down i'd have a ton of room in the shoe.

Sorry didn't know. My bad. Thought it releases then oos because the page said product unavailable.
No problem.  Easy way to see if something released is if eBay is flooded, and there are no retail pairs being sold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom