ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does the 10.5 solebox ultra boost fit a little big on you? do you think a 10 would have fit better/snug for you?

I think that if I had got a size 10 and worn it a few times it would fit better than the 10.5. Not complaining though since I'm just lucky to have gotten them haha

Navys are in stock at the Kings Plaza Champs in Brooklyn. I would call to check for sizes because I got the one 11.5 they had.

come on Adidas, this is just poor. Rushed and unfinished looking. Talk about LAZY. Lets take this next and put it on the core blacks. And then lets put it on Navys (oh wait, we already did).

We can't even call this Multi Color. Just an injustice to how MC should be done.

Nike wins the MC battle

Wasn't very impressed either. It's funny what you say because when my wife saw them, she was like, ok now there's something that looks unfinished. But if I didn't have the triple whites I would probably cop. I liked them on foot.

Lol for real, the MC is just extremely lazy for the UB. They should be ashamed to even call that their MC UB.

Last edited:
come on Adidas, this is just poor. Rushed and unfinished looking. Talk about LAZY. Lets take this next and put it on the core blacks. And then lets put it on Navys (oh wait, we already did).

We can't even call this Multi Color. Just an injustice to how MC should be done.

Nike wins the MC battle

Nike wins the MC battle

All you do is **** on adidas, why are you even in this thread?

All you do is **** on adidas, why are you even in this thread?

You must not be in this thread that often.. He's pretty unbiased with his opinions. Adidas ub is more comfortable than any line of shoe in Nike right now but these wanna be MC put out by adidas is trash compared to how Nike does it. They might improve on it later on, but right now they're pretty damn weak.

just googled to see if there were any nice UB MC customs and came across these samples, I think. I don't like the red heel cup but the execution of MC is much better than the ones above
Yeah I really liked those when I first saw them. Change that red heel cup to white and those will be 100x better than the current MC. 

Back
Top Bottom