ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You must not be in this thread that often.. He's pretty unbiased with his opinions. Adidas ub is more comfortable than any line of shoe in Nike right now but these wanna be MC put out by adidas is trash compared to how Nike does it. They might improve on it later on, but right now they're pretty damn weak.

Thank you.

Its just a weak attempt. Coulda/Shoulda been so much better. The pic above with the red heel looks better. I can do without the red heel but that MC looks way better.

anyone in Toronto seen any UB's in store recently? besides gradients
happy.gif

awesome share brotha! you wouldn't be down to ooop a pair to me for my wife? kids size 4. wiling to paypal you friends and am/gift to cover expenses. 

i provided the footlocker skew in the other post. have them order them for you as they had to order them in my girls size.

exactly what I was going to post. I have problems finding good fitting joggers, my ankles are real small.
Zanerobe Sureshot is da goat when it comes to jogger pants.

Publish legacy is nice too, but when you are tall they might be too short.

Last edited:
Eastbay just hit my Paypal account with a refund for a size 8 white UB from last week. Lame. I should call them up and see if I can get a discount code or something.

wore the Y-3 Pure Boost low-top today. I'm normally a 10.5 US, but it is quite snug when wearing UB,
but in these Y-3 Pure Boost low-top it is loose. granted i didn't tie my laces leaving it factory laced. sliding back and forth a little.
a 9.5 would been too small tho.
i'm flatfooted too.

If the Y-3 is too loose, toss in an insole.  I went 1/2 size down and they're a tad big still.  I may toss in an insole, but not because of the sizing.  I just dont like feeling that inside material on every step. 

wore the Y-3 Pure Boost low-top today. I'm normally a 10.5 US, but it is quite snug when wearing UB,
but in these Y-3 Pure Boost low-top it is loose. granted i didn't tie my laces leaving it factory laced. sliding back and forth a little.
a 9.5 would been too small tho.
i'm flatfooted too.

Add insole.

If the Y-3 is too loose, toss in an insole.  I went 1/2 size down and they're a tad big still.  I may toss in an insole, but not because of the sizing.  I just dont like feeling that inside material on every step. 

Feels like pebble foot massage mat.

Back
Top Bottom