ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Y-3 is too loose, toss in an insole.  I went 1/2 size down and they're a tad big still.  I may toss in an insole, but not because of the sizing.  I just dont like feeling that inside material on every step. 

I put an insole in mine yesterday and felt a lot better. Just make sure it doesn't take up too much room in the front or your feet will be sticking up, stretching the material from the difference in height now that there is padding from the insole (if that makes sense)

Champ's had core blacks in FSR for sure.
whenever i add them to cart it says its not in stock 
eyes.gif

I put an insole in mine yesterday and felt a lot better. Just make sure it doesn't take up too much room in the front or your feet will be sticking up, stretching the material from the difference in height now that there is padding from the insole (if that makes sense)
Make sense, repped ya

whenever i add them to cart it says its not in stock :rolleyes

Maybe I should have mentioned Champs in-store - at least both of the Champ's I went to today. Call around in your area and you should be fine. Also, you could have them stock locate you one in-store. Good luck.

Maybe I should have mentioned Champs in-store - at least both of the Champ's I went to today. Call around in your area and you should be fine. Also, you could have them stock locate you one in-store. Good luck.
ah in store doesn't usually work out for me, i've never seen any non gradients in store before, thats the beauty of Canada for ya

ah in store doesn't usually work out for me, i've never seen any non gradients in store before, thats the beauty of Canada for ya
I've got you beat.  I've never seen any ultra boost in store, EVER!  My local Champs, Foot Locker, Finishline, Fleet Feet, Sports Authority, *****, Shoe Palace all suck.  Not even a damn gradient. 

I've got you beat.  I've never seen any ultra boost in store, EVER!  My local Champs, Foot Locker, Finishline, Fleet Feet, Sports Authority, *****, Shoe Palace all suck.  Not even a damn gradient. 
well atleast you have more access to them online
eyes.gif
 most sites don't even ship to Canada

If the Y-3 is too loose, toss in an insole.  I went 1/2 size down and they're a tad big still.  I may toss in an insole, but not because of the sizing.  I just dont like feeling that inside material on every step. 

Add insole.

these insoles... i've never bought one before. i can just buy them from footlocker? i got a $15 vip that i can use. i think i've seen two types of insoles at footlocker, i could be wrong

these insoles... i've never bought one before. i can just buy them from footlocker? i got a $15 vip that i can use. i think i've seen two types of insoles at footlocker, i could be wrong
Get the thinnest one.  If not, probably easier to swap insoles from another pair in your arsenal. 

The hunt for white UBs start again 
laugh.gif

@Texian  is a real one though! He tried to throw the oop but Eastbay blocked it and gave him a refund 
laugh.gif

Having a hard time registering on End for the HS. Can't get past the Shipping details.:smh: Anyone encounter the same problem?

so quick question to people who have solebox. how many of you have actually gone down .5 size from your usual UB size and think they fit better?
i actually gone 1 size up cos the SNS fit small, so i thought SB would be the same. But i have wide feet, so its all good

Back
Top Bottom