ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having a hard time registering on End for the HS. Can't get past the Shipping details.
mean.gif
Anyone encounter the same problem?
Really? I honestly had no issues at all with the Yeezy PB, Yeezy MR, and UBxHS. It went smoothly for all 3. 

Damn, I see a Sz 9 women's UB at a store at a city near me in that Lady Footlocker site. I wonder if they'll ship it over to the Footlocker by my place. 

They look good. Make sure to take the tag of tho lol

Never mind just realized you were in a dressing room. Where they from they look nice not too tight and not to baggy
Where are those joggers from? They're fresh man
I can't post a link for some reason. But these are called: Levi's Men's Chino Jogger Pant

You can find them on Amazon, but I found these at Kohl's near me. 
Cuff is too loose on those joggers
Ahhh yeah man. My ankles and calfs are small. They're stubborn and won't grow.  
mad.gif

exactly what I was going to post. I have problems finding good fitting joggers, my ankles are real small.
Same here... sucks. 

Get the thinnest one.  If not, probably easier to swap insoles from another pair in your arsenal. 

I got a memory foam one from DWS for $14, which allowed me to cut them to fit perfectly. But yeah you can also just put one from an UB or something and it should fit just fine.

Walked into my local champs today to check on the Navy restock. Initially completely overlooked the color way when it first released, but was glad I might have a second chance at them. They ended up having them so i bought them and I ended up walking out with the core blacks too. Expensive day.

Walked into my local champs today to check on the Navy restock. Initially completely overlooked the color way when it first released, but was glad I might have a second chance at them. They ended up having them so i bought them and I ended up walking out with the core blacks too. Expensive day.
Lucky NO UB's in any of the Champs around the Washington D.C area

how many kinds of ultra boosts are there?

I've seen the SS models and the ultra boosts.

which is the best to get?

so confused trying to get into a new shoe.... LOL

how many kinds of ultra boosts are there?

I've seen the SS models and the ultra boosts.

which is the best to get?

so confused trying to get into a new shoe.... LOL
So far UB, UB ST and the UB porcshe. UB is the best looking among three. With comfort I have no idea with the other two models because I don't have one.

Back
Top Bottom