ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Need that online release.. 
im still waiting for the monochrome NMD releases 
roll.gif
"coming soon"

If we don't get any restock of creams in europe I'm gonna be mad. We didn't get the first batch and we deserve them. Not in the mood for paying resell + customs fees again!

Just a heads up, I wouldnt count on stores ordering them for you as a 100% cop. I've seen it happen plenty of times where orders get cancelled.

If the store gets somebody live in person that wants them first, I do believe they still sell them to that person, and just say they dont have stock.

I hope you all eat, just want to mention that. South Shore Plaza in Braintree MA got nothing.
Ya it seems to good to be true so it probably is. Nothing guaranteed until I get the tracking number but at least they let me order so theres a chance lol. My store never gets UB's either and said they wouldn't be getting them but they still placed the order.

Went to my local champs and was able to grab a couple pairs of creams. Pretty pumped about it.

And just FYI both pairs have 1/16 production date versus 9/16 or 11/16 on the older pairs. 

If we don't get any restock of creams in europe I'm gonna be mad. We didn't get the first batch and we deserve them. Not in the mood for paying resell + customs fees again!
Did Europe even see an actual release other than a few stores here and there?

I think it's still not a real drop in Europe until now.

Went to my local champs and was able to grab a couple pairs of creams. Pretty pumped about it.

And just FYI both pairs have 1/16 production date versus 9/16 or 11/16 on the older pairs. 
Eatttttt

hope those mofos shipped some out to the west coast

Now waiting on Adidas massive restock!!  Hopefully like MG release!!  Hahaha!  I can double up and use one everyday!

Back
Top Bottom