ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I can hit my local champs and give them the sku? Sorry, I've been MIA all morning..
nerd.gif
Some store allow it some dont. 

I have a feeling these will be OOS by tomorrow. When I ordered my pairs the manager said there was no limit as to how many you could order. You know someone is going to try and clean them out.
It will get flagged as a bulk order and corporate will take notice and end these orders. Not to you but a general to everyone in this thread. DONT BE THAT GUY 

I have a feeling these will be OOS by tomorrow. When I ordered my pairs the manager said there was no limit as to how many you could order. You know someone is going to try and clean them out.

oos by tomorrow!!!

they'll be oos in a couple hours. word is out

resell will still be there on these, even after the restock -- it's a unique colored shoe, and add on top of that that J Biebs has been wearing them.... RIP

The only way I see the value really going down on these if ADC, Villa and other retailers do MULTIPLE FSR restock... 

It will get flagged as a bulk order and corporate will take notice and end these orders. Not to you but a general to everyone in this thread. DONT BE THAT GUY 

Oh I only ordered 2 only because I have a feeling they will probably be canceled knowing my luck :lol: :smh:

Just copped a size 9 from my local champs in delaware.

Currently copping navy blue as well the footlocker 3 stores down

WORST case is they still make about $100 on these...  They will cook on the restock as well... LOL
Depends, we're seeing a lot of people who wanted them get them right now for retail. Some people are missing out but probably won't if they restock in more places, but the hype is real so there will always be somebody who will pay resell

Go to Champs and give them this:

0316089404XXX.

Fill the 'XXX' with your size so if a sz9, 0316089404090.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom