ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For any Houstonian in here,

No creams in stock and wouldn't take any in store orders.

Champs Galleria

Champs Nw mall

Champs Greenspoint

Champs Northline mall

Champs Willowbrook - Full run on Navys though.

Champs Memorial mal
Houston here, been calling since morning and same responses. 

Just called South Bay Galleria Champs. I was told their District Manager told them no phone orders. She already knew what I was calling about before I said anything....

my champs let me order up to 5 here. If i get an email confirmation with tracking that means I'm guaranteed the pair?

Just called the SF center where all the Champs are routing me to and they said they are sold out. 30 people called before me. Kinda worried about my in-store order now.

Just called South Bay Galleria Champs. I was told their District Manager told them no phone orders. She already knew what I was calling about before I said anything....
that would seem to indicate that more locations will be getting them 

I'm out.. Can't keep up (don't really care about talking about who/where has Creams today)....more interested in the Olympic Pack. I'll check back tomorrow night after the 2,000 posts to come.

Damn, wonder if I should still make the trip over there after work
frown.gif
If there's still stock tonight I would go by, employees don't give a **** its just the manager

Man this thread jumped CRAZY over my lunch break. Has anyone reported what's available in Chicago?

Back
Top Bottom