ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but canada thoooooo
someone hook me up with some core blacks, white or wool greys
pimp.gif
 i'm all lonely in my pm's right now

i got word of something special that should be popping up tomorrow... :wink:  

Chalk/Cream restock incoming :wink:

Nah, you know how Champs put up that Cream and CB image? Cream restock coming to Champs tomorrow :wink:

Man, big ups to you two for dropping that info. But you guys couldn't have waited until the weekend to drop that info? So many of us are at work watching folks eat left and right. And people ordering multiple pairs just makes it even worse lol.

Hope my order doesn't get cancelled.  But how the heck are we suppose to track orders online if you ordered in store?

The fact that Champs is getting an LTD and they have 1/16 for the production date... The restock is real. Other stores will get them and I'd be very surprised if ADC doesn't restock them in the coming weeks.

Hope my order doesn't get cancelled.  But how the heck are we suppose to track orders online if you ordered in store?
i ordered in store and haven't got an email. i called to check the status and one is supposed to ship tomorrow and one got "rerouted." I think if we didn't get confirmations shortly after purchase were taking the L. You can call them though and they'll update you.

Call customer service: 1-800-991-4725.

I suggest you call them to make sure your shoes have been picked to be delivered before they don't "accidentally" sell your shoe in-store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom