ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, glad to see you cooked fam. Now you can trade for your MGs :nthat:

Thanks! Will see how it all turns out - I ordered mine at 10:30am. Called CS and it seemed legit - shipping later today from an east coast store. Ill keep y'all posted for sure.

Heads up for OC heads:

The Brea mall champs is set to get them, but they haven/t received them yet. They do have the shipping info and they should be in any day. I'll keep you guys posted if i find out any more details.

Heads up for OC heads:

The Brea mall champs is set to get them, but they haven/t received them yet. They do have the shipping info and they should be in any day. I'll keep you guys posted if i find out any more details.
Thanks bro! I'm in Santa Monica and the 3rd St Champs is being pretty quiet about this release...Will the Brea location accept phone orders?  

The instore orders dont sound promising. 
I got lucky, the stores already confirmed my order for mines and are packing it up right now. Just got done talking to a rep who contacted the stores they're coming from. 

1 from north carolina

2 from whitehall PA

in store is worth a shot. west coasters i feel will get the cancellations hard since we're in a later time zone

Just ordered a 8.5 in-store at Sun Valley Champs. They only let me do one pair, and apparently they didn't stock sizes below 8 for all the smaller sizes. Also, 9 and 9.5 are sold out for now apparently but I would suggest anyone going to still try.

Last edited:

I got lucky, the stores already confirmed my order for mines and are packing it up right now. Just got done talking to a rep who contacted the stores they're coming from. 

1 from north carolina

2 from whitehall PA
did you just ask the rep to verify?

Thanks bro! I'm in Santa Monica and the 3rd St Champs is being pretty quiet about this release...Will the Brea location accept phone orders?  

not 100% sure about that but it seems very YMMV. You could give them a call and ask. I spoke with Anna, she was very kind and willing to help me with my questions.

Heads up for OC heads:

good looking out. may have to drive up to brea when they do come in!

So do I just call my local Champs and ask if they are instock?

If they say "No, or they do not know"

Then, do I give them an product # for them to order online?

The problem is that the instore orders stock is coming from other stores. So a store has to pick up your order and fufil it. you could probably create 100 orders if you knew a champs worker, but whatever gets fuffiled will go through 

Phone lines are busy 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand why these workers are getting pissy about people blowing up their phone. They kinda have shoes that they sell so I'm pretty sure people are gonna buy shoes from them.

I swear if it's not part of their day-to-day to go to the back and look for shoes, it's like moving mountains to do anything else.

Just ordered a 8.5 in-store at Sun Valley Champs. They only let me do one pair, and apparently they didn't stock sizes below 8 for all the smaller sizes. Also, 9 and 9.5 are sold out for now apparently but I would suggest anyone going to still try.
I was there earlier this morning, but didn't even try the in-store order :\

I don't understand why these workers are getting pissy about people blowing up their phone. They kinda have shoes that they sell so I'm pretty sure people are gonna buy shoes from them.

I swear if it's not part of their day-to-day to go to the back and look for shoes, it's like moving mountains to do anything else.
Cuz they want to stand around a store, not do anything and get paid.

Back
Top Bottom