ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How would you know what store they're ordering from?  I figured they would pick them from a distribution center.  Man hope I'm right or it's looking bleak. 
Because I called them about my order and they can see where the order would be coming from. Not coming from a warehouse, they're coming from stores that got them.

Last edited:

How would you know what store they're ordering from?  I figured they would pick them from a distribution center.  Man hope I'm right or it's looking bleak. 
They are all shipping from stores no centers. So ya we are probably screwed. Cs called the store mine were supposed to be coming from

I just called customer service and she confirmed that all my pairs shipped. I still haven't received any email confirmation though, so keep your hopes high people! Although they told me in store that my order would be filled from Kings Plaza in Brooklyn, and they actually ended up getting filled from a random store in North Carolina

Yeah i was totally suprised. They dont get that many drops tbh. I walked in at 1130 and I was the first one to ask about em. Then told all the homies around town and they cleaned out fast haha. 

Good luck! hope yours come thu

Castleton Champs is top 10 in the nation for revenue

Ended up getting a pair from Willowbrook. No more 12s when I went, so had to settle for an 11.5. These do fit bigger than the other 11.5 UBs I've tried, so I'll take it.

Something sketchy definitely happened at that store, no way did they sell 20 pairs of size 12s in the 15 minutes it took me to get there after I called. Would've gotten more but supposedly it was limit 1 per customer.

Castleton Champs is top 10 in the nation for revenue
Damn didnt know that.

Seems like they cater heavily to the Jordan market. Not really up to speed on adidas yet. Even the employees didnt know anything about the creams when i was in there today. 

Damn didnt know that.

Seems like they cater heavily to the Jordan market. Not really up to speed on adidas yet. Even the employees didnt know anything about the creams when i was in there today. 

makes sense castleton is more a of an urban mall now if you know what i mean... people aren't really into other brands unless they are yeezys..

Back
Top Bottom