ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was the white ultraboost release like this at footlocker/action/champs? -- i.e. did the in store release happen before online? 

I Feel like it did, just wanted to confirm/

man, shout to NTfam. checked the thread a couple hours ago just to get caught up and saw the news about Champs. I called two local Champs, one said all they had left was a 12 and the other said they had a few sizes left including my 9.5. Rushed over there and was able to scoop my pair. The dude said they got them in/stocked them around noon and people (read: resellers) were coming in and buying mad pairs. Shocked/happy I was able to grab a 9.5 around 2:30.

First time seeing them in person, the color is amazing. I didn't know it was that "wool-ish" PK, which I'm not a huge fan as I can already see slight fraying, but definitely happy with the cop. PRAYING HANDS EMOJI.

so if you do an instore order now- it's definitely going to get cancelled im assuming...

Same. Got no time to run around the city for kicks anymore when you got a 8-6...
For realz...  Im just watching this thread move...  Hahaha!  Im good tho...  I already have my pair...  Just wanting to double up so I can beat the other pair... LOL

Just went to the southcenter mall at champs in Washington and manger told me they are not getting the creams! My heart hurts 
tired.gif

im getting about 290 shipped due to GBP to USD. how are you getting 240?
I got a pair of the black ones and white ones yesterday and it came out to 333.70 GBP which comes out to $472 after conversion. Around $236 each pair.

Last edited:
anybody in Chicago find a pair? Just called one and the guy said nope and also sounded really annoyed.

I got a pair of the black ones and white ones yesterday and it came out to 333.70 GBP which comes out to $472 after conversion. Around $236 each pair.
should cover the tracking and order number... nvm

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Damn this might've been one of the easiest chances to cop the Creams and I'm stuck here at work. FML. 

Might still head over to the local Champs to see and also check if they have any white pairs 
frown.gif

Last edited:
guy at champs said he got a dozen calls about them before they opened. the phone didnt stop ringing either when i was placing my order. he said he's pretty sure they are going to stop doing orders soon after mines.

Back
Top Bottom