ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have an idea when stores normally get shipments in? One guy at champs told me to check back around 5? Which seems late as hell

Nah I got the Creams yesterday from Champs. What else did I miss lol.

Feels good to ruin my current Cream's without a care

I will not respond to @Munchy
roll.gif
Boston?

Best way to find out is to follow their delivery man's truck. Then you can get it straight from the UPS/Fedex guy.

It even came up on this thread a while back that adidas might have a new supplier so the shoes wont be the exact same color... 
roll.gif

if anyone has easy access to 8.5-9  navys and dont mind shipping to toronto please pm me, 

are people's champs order getting cancelled or something? My order is safe but I'm sure they were over selling with everyone rushing to in-store order. 

I received a tracking number for 1 order, the other got cancelled.  But the tracking only says shipping label created....since last night. 
sick.gif

Placed my order yesterday around 130 eastern. Couldn't order my size 11. Grabbed a 10 for my brother. Doubtful it will go thru tho smh. Not lookin good at this point.
View media item 1982551

I did in store order at 11:15 am stones town SF and haven't received a call email tracking number nada. Called the CS number and the store won't answer the phone. I'm sure it's a cancel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom