ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol I'm asian myself but yeah that topic does get pretty heated in here. Not the first time too. Either way, that  employee was like oh just because you ordered doesn't mean your order will go through, it can still cancelled. And I stonefaced looked at him and said Yeah I know, this isn't my first time buying sneakers and ordering in-store. 

Eason from SI Champs, if you're reading this, you're soft. 
LMAO he just did my refund/return in-store. Nice to see a fellow Islander in the thread!
Make sure you turn around let him know NT thinks he soft
roll.gif

LMAO he just did my refund/return in-store. Nice to see a fellow Islander in the thread!
we're the same size too lol. But yeah that dude was trying to prevent me from ordering in the first place, but another girl there helped me order and went out of her way to set everything up for me. That dude was just standing there all jealous and trying to tell me I can't order more than 1 and that my order is likely to get cancelled even if I successfully pay for it. 

I'm surprised they let you use your disco. I tried with my order for a 10 yesterday and they said no way Jose. Didn't want to press my luck since they were nice about letting me order. Especially since Champs, in my experience, is the stingiest of the FTL umbrella with their discounts to begin with. Anyway, I called for my L  (ordered at like 11 PST yesterday. Maybe a little before that)
laugh.gif

No Asian references. Thread is a bit sensitive from yesterday's description of a reseller lol
Which Champs did you go to?

Strolled to Champs in Cerritos, Ca. Girl at Champs said they are out of Navy's. She directed me to FTL. Got the last pair of size 11 Navy's. I didn't ask about any other sizes, but they do have some still. I also asked about the creams/chalk at Champs, girl said, most everyone who ordered were cancelled. Lots of mad peeps. She didn't know when they were expecting the shipment. And only way to buy was in store and when they have them in stock.

Last edited:
Strolled to Champs in Cerritos, Ca. Girl at Champs said they are out of Navy's. She directed me to FTL. Got the last pair of size 11 Navy's. I didn't ask about any other sizes, but they do have some still. I also asked about the creams/chalk at Champs, girl said ,most everyone who ordered were cancelled. Lots of mad peeps. She didn't know when they were expecting the shipment. And only way to buy was in store and when they have them in stock.
Thanks for the info fam. Still waiting for an opportunity to grab some creams at a SoCal store

I called my champs in Bellingham and said that no store within 100 miles has them. So maybe they haven't gotten their shipment yet?

Also interested to hear if any stores in WA get the creams. Southcentre does phone orders?

Last edited:
we're the same size too lol. But yeah that dude was trying to prevent me from ordering in the first place, but another girl there helped me order and went out of her way to set everything up for me. That dude was just standing there all jealous and trying to tell me I can't order more than 1 and that my order is likely to get cancelled even if I successfully pay for it. 

I went straight to a girl and she was super helpful and knew exactly what she was doing. I think I screwed myself over by purchasing two pairs, making my order harder to fulfill. I should've just ordered one smh. What time did you place your order yesterday?

FTL, and Adidas store in Cerritos mall not expecting any cream/chalk UB anytime soon.

Last edited:
I went straight to a girl and she was super helpful and knew exactly what she was doing. I think I screwed myself over by purchasing two pairs, making my order harder to fulfill. I should've just ordered one smh. What time did you place your order yesterday?
The blonde girl even asked me if I only wanted to order one, then Eason eavesdropping popped up and was like no, one order per person. So I was like its cool, 1 is fine. Was thinking I could've helped a friend whose an NT member. I ordered around 1PM. I live 2 minute drive from the mall and could've popped in a lot earlier but I was lazy. 

order shipped within half an hour after placing. Package is already in transit. Weird that they ship USPS priority. It's coming from CT and arriving tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anyone try any of the stores in Garden State Plaza in NJ for either navys or creams? I'm actually more interested in the navy but would take either.  

The blonde girl even asked me if I only wanted to order one, then Eason eavesdropping popped up and was like no, one order per person. So I was like its cool, 1 is fine. Was thinking I could've helped a friend whose an NT member. I ordered around 1PM. I live 2 minute drive from the mall and could've popped in a lot earlier but I was lazy. 

FML then it definitely was bc I ordered more than one. I think I placed my order around 12-12:30. Should've did separate orders lol. But congrats on cooking on a pair! SI cookin'! Now please size swap my 8.5 OT for a size 8. I know you have a FSR sitting somewhere haha

FML then it definitely was bc I ordered more than one. I think I placed my order around 12-12:30. Should've did separate orders lol. But congrats on cooking on a pair! SI cookin'! Now please size swap my 8.5 OT for a size 8. I know you have a FSR sitting somewhere haha
8.5 too big for me. All my 350's are size 8. I only have 3 OT's and one of them is a 7.5.

What size creams did you order? I got an 8.5. Was contemplating getting an 8 since my other cream is an 8.5 and I could fit an 8. 

8.5 too big for me. All my 350's are size 8. I only have 3 OT's and one of them is a 7.5.

What size creams did you order? I got an 8.5. Was contemplating getting an 8 since my other cream is an 8.5 and I could fit an 8. 

I ordered an 8.5 and 9 for a homie. Placed in one order. If I did it separately, I probably would've gotten both. Feel so stupid right now lol

Back
Top Bottom