ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most likely they are all cancelled. Your best bet is go back to store and order it again.

I know that Im still new to the forum but Ive posted twice now that I ordered in store yesterday and Im on the west coast and Champs CS verified for me last night that my two pairs are already shipped with tracking numbers. I cant be the only one.

I could've ordered more in store but the asian employee there was starting to hate lol. My order shipped out within half an hour of ordering. 

Placed my order yesterday around 130 eastern. Couldn't order my size 11. Grabbed a 10 for my brother. Doubtful it will go thru tho smh. Not lookin good at this point.
I'm surprised they let you use your disco. I tried with my order for a 10 yesterday and they said no way Jose. Didn't want to press my luck since they were nice about letting me order. Especially since Champs, in my experience, is the stingiest of the FTL umbrella with their discounts to begin with. Anyway, I called for my L  (ordered at like 11 PST yesterday. Maybe a little before that)
laugh.gif

I could've ordered more in store but the asian employee there was starting to hate lol. My order shipped out within half an hour of ordering. 

No Asian references. Thread is a bit sensitive from yesterday's description of a reseller lol

Last edited:
I just left the SF Westfield Champs and no word of creams... shipment came yesterday but only restocked Navy UBs and Triple White Mesh NMDs

Would like to know about SF as well. Don't want to make another trip over there during rush hour after work -_-
Same...but any SF info...hollerate! Ready to have my carpool drop me off DT if so...take the 38 home with a smile hahaha

I called around 930 in the morning they said they are supposed to get them in today and the NMD
WHAT!?... That dude on the phone lied to me smh... going there on my lunch break to see if I can get a pair.

Last edited:
No Asian references. Thread is a bit sensitive from yesterday's description of a reseller lol
lol I'm asian myself but yeah that topic does get pretty heated in here. Not the first time too. Either way, that  employee was like oh just because you ordered doesn't mean your order will go through, it can still cancelled. And I stonefaced looked at him and said Yeah I know, this isn't my first time buying sneakers and ordering in-store. 

Eason from SI Champs, if you're reading this, you're soft. 

WHAT!?... That dude on the phone lied to me smh... going there on my lunch break to see if I can get a pair.
If you see a 12, I can trade ya a size 10. 
glasses.gif
Ok ok. I'll keep my eyes peeled
nthat.gif

lol I'm asian myself but yeah that topic does get pretty heated in here. Not the first time too. Either way, that  employee was like oh just because you ordered doesn't mean your order will go through, it can still cancelled. And I stonefaced looked at him and said Yeah I know, this isn't my first time buying sneakers and ordering in-store. 

It's ok. I'm half Asian myself. I couldn't care less about the description dude gave. Just think it's slightly funny considering

Last edited:

Again, employees are not lying to you...they are either incompetent or don't know anything other than what is in the back inventory.

Only a small few Managers who actually know their job well have the answers WE are looking for.

Just left Sun Valley Champs, said their system showed no stock for the Creams in 8.5 or 9.

Also, FTL launch locator lied to me the FTL here hasn't received Navy or anything this week but they did say they might get stock of something by Friday.

lol I'm asian myself but yeah that topic does get pretty heated in here. Not the first time too. Either way, that employee was like oh just because you ordered doesn't mean your order will go through, it can still cancelled. And I stonefaced looked at him and said Yeah I know, this isn't my first time buying sneakers and ordering in-store. 

LMAO he just did my refund/return in-store. Nice to see a fellow Islander in the thread!

Good to hear some of the orders aren't auto-cancelled. I'm pulling for yuh.

On another note, I got my 9.5 locked up locally. I finally got accepted into the 'backdoor room' and just need to be patient until it arrives in-store. Dude seems legit and serious so I'm gonna sit back, relax, and hope this connect really does comes through. Boutiqueness at its finest! #theNewTeamRetail

Back
Top Bottom