ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd try for a 10.5 for you, but your grubby hands won't touch a 10 :rofl:  Papi needs his first; however ... if I miraculously ran into multiples, I'll let you know. Don't hold your breath unless these turn into the whites all over again.

Yeah went to Plaza Bonita and even tried an instore order but not available. They checked the system.

would the majority still love the creams the same if they reach white restock levels?

or does the "limited" tag add that much more appeal??

imo its one of the best c/w (OG pattern or not) & i would like them the same if they were flooded.

would the majority still love the creams the same if they reach white restock levels?

imo its one of the best c/w (OG pattern or not) & i would like them the same if they were flooded.
creams > white regardless of restock levels. damn i wish they'd restock like the whites did so i could have 2 pairs and beat them to death.

Creams are loved because they are arguably the best CW for UBs.

Limited tag appeals to resellers.

I'd cop 3-4 pairs if they did release at white UB levels.

Limited means nothing to some of us. If anything, I dislike most of the limited stuff, or don't like them as much as most.

if i order straight from the adidas website, am i supposed to get the confirmation e-mail immediately after purchase? been 15 minutes and no e-mail yet

randomly checked and found a size 9 in core blacks on their site

I love them cause I don't have wools and the color is awesome. I think Olive is tops to me right now.

I repsond to people on NT, of course I live in a fantasy world.

Big ups to $15 minimum wage in the coming years. I guess we are gonna have friendlier and more helpful Footlockers.
Catch 22. I'm actually AGAINST the new $15 minimum wage law thats coming.
Some people are actually requesting less hours because they're making too much and losing their benefits.  The other side of the Catch 22 ...

That's the best thing that could happen. More pairs for us and less business for resellers.

I only cop what hypebeast tells me to
This man knows 
nthat.gif

Big ups to $15 minimum wage in the coming years. I guess we are gonna have friendlier and more helpful Footlockers.
Let's get into the business model behind Champs, Foot Locker, and Eastbay (since they are essentially the same company). If someone is dissatisfied with service at Champs, will they potentially lose a customer? HELL NO - do you know why? People don't expect service at these places!

Now, put your manager hat on and think for a moment. Do you hire a competent person who will end up working for you for only 3-6 months before finding a better job, or do you hire someone who performs at the minimal and you know will stay at your company longer? In business, depending on the business model, you don't always hire the most exceptional applicants. The hiring process costs money, and if you know that exceptional people tend to turnover more often, it's going to cost you a lot more in the long run. This is why companies settle for the employees that you so much despise. Some even use a combination of the two.

However, remember that this is Champs. Look at their business model, and see if they give a damn about customer service. If they have the shoe, people will want it and buy it there.

Stop living in a theoretical world, and be a bit more practical/realistic. If you ever want to open a business, please hire an exceptional consultant that will break down real life facts for you.

Disclaimer: This is not to insult any minimum wage workers or employees of the aforementioned companies. Regardless of what job you work, EVERY HUMAN BEING deserves to be treated as a human being. I don't look down on people who work low paying jobs, nor do I disrespect them. Been there, done that, so I get it. Not to mention, I had exceptional help today from an employee at Memorial City Champs over the phone. She was wonderful, and it was NOT expected.

ordered in store yesterday.  have tracking number, but only shows as label created. (shipping out of atl) Got champs shipped email an hour or so ago.  am i in the clear or nah?

great disclaimer.

I'm guilty of hiring a person who i knew wasn't as capable as the other, only because I needed them to stick around longer. Exceptional candidates for an assistant position at my workplace don't stand a chance. Can;t afford to have someone stay for 3-4 months then bounce for something better.

For some positions, all i need is someone who has a pulse with decent common sense.

ordered in store yesterday.  have tracking number, but only shows as label created. (shipping out of atl) Got champs shipped email an hour or so ago.  am i in the clear or nah?
Have you ever seen a shipping label cancelled email before? Therein lies your answer.

good luck. Anyone who ordered in store is considered the ultimate score. Phenomenal.

great disclaimer.

I'm guilty of hiring a person who i knew wasn't as capable as the other, only because I needed them to stick around longer. Exceptional candidates for an assistant position at my workplace don't stand a chance. Can;t afford to have someone stay for 3-4 months then bounce for something better.

For some positions, all i need is someone who has a pulse with decent common sense.
Looks like us "old farts" think alike. We are a rare, exceptional breed.

Raising the minimum wage hurts small businesses, and I can't justify that someone flipping burgers is getting $15/hour when you have licensed lower-level medical professions that makes less than that. I believe in "fair" pay. If you don't have the motivation to get yourself out of a low paying job, then that's your problem, not mine.

I digress a bit. Sorry folks.

Let's get into the business model behind Champs, Foot Locker, and Eastbay (since they are essentially the same company). If someone is dissatisfied with service at Champs, will they potentially lose a customer? HELL NO - do you know why? People don't expect service at these places!

Now, put your manager hat on and think for a moment. Do you hire a competent person who will end up working for you for only 3-6 months before finding a better job, or do you hire someone who performs at the minimal and you know will stay at your company longer? In business, depending on the business model, you don't always hire the most exceptional applicants. The hiring process costs money, and if you know that exceptional people tend to turnover more often, it's going to cost you a lot more in the long run. This is why companies settle for the employees that you so much despise. Some even use a combination of the two.

However, remember that this is Champs. Look at their business model, and see if they give a damn about customer service. If they have the shoe, people will want it and buy it there.

Stop living in a theoretical world, and be a bit more practical/realistic. If you ever want to open a business, please hire an exceptional consultant that will break down real life facts for you.

Disclaimer: This is not to insult any minimum wage workers or employees of the aforementioned companies. Regardless of what job you work, EVERY HUMAN BEING deserves to be treated as a human being. I don't look down on people who work low paying jobs, nor do I disrespect them. Been there, done that, so I get it. Not to mention, I had exceptional help today from an employee at Memorial City Champs over the phone. She was wonderful, and it was NOT expected.
Company turnaround doesn't matter at these low-levels. In fact, it doesn't happen at high levels either. Companies don't care about retention, they care about cheap labor. Google, FaceBook,insert BioTech company. Those high level jobs are mostly contracts for their lower tier workers.. IE: NO Benefits. On top of that, you don't get paid these baller salaries, you are given Shares of the company.

This is why you get the type of people in the workplace. You got people who chase the money and don't care how the treat people or you literally have dumb people and most of the time it is for low-wages.

It's quite easy to promote competent people to work at these places. Starbucks offers to pay tuition for students.

All points I have said are FACTS. Try coming up with more theories to justify a crappy worker.

Gonna be the most expensive label you've ever paid for ...

you're really living in a fantasy world. In an ideal world, all of the above would be possible.

just because the minimum goes up doesn't mean living cost doesn't either. once the bottom end goes up, the rest will follow. it is called minimum for a reason.
that extra dollar or two will help pay for the extra 20 that gets added onto jordans. nike understands what the minimum is and will raise to compliment the more money people will have. which makes the dollar worth the same. i remember when a snicker bar was 50cents....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom