ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a link to End's UB, or did you need to sign up for the email? Please PM link if possible.

Is there a link to End's UB, or did you need to sign up for the email? Please PM link if possible.
Nah you had to register. Then they send you a personalized link to your e-mail. I mean, I can give you my link, but you'd end up essentially paying for my shoe since it'll be shipped to me. 

Last edited:
Got through on an 8.5, I think.  They deducted from my PayPal, but no order confirmation.  To those who copped, you guys get an email confirmation?

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me the HYPE over the Chalks/Creams? The coloring on the shoe is hella washed out... wish they were tanner. To each their own I guess, but these are overly hyped IMO. 

Can someone please explain to me the HYPE over the Chalks/Creams? The coloring on the shoe is hella washed out... wish they were tanner. To each their own I guess, but these are overly hyped IMO. 
To me, they're super clean and definitely a nice colorway for the summer. You don't see that color everyday and its something different from cores or black Roshes.

In essence you cant really explain hype,shoes are subjective. some ppl like yourself might not like em but the majority in here do.  Mix that with the fact that they only dropped in few places with few quantities before the restock, than you get a pair thats highly sought

Nice neutral color with an awesome contrast. And as much as people don't want to admit it, part of the attraction to the shoe is due to how limited it is. 

for me it reminds me of the color of an integra type r haha

^^^^^

I feel yall, I stopped by Westfield SF Champs today to see if they popped more in person with more of a "tan" presence but they were just too dull for me so I passed.
ohwell.gif
But to all of you that are still on the hunt, good luck! 

...then more for us??

In-hand they are one of the best CWs. Very unique color pattern of tan/light gray and they chose they correct accents for the cage. It's hype because it's one of the rare colors but it is also hype because they are actually a great CW.

If you can name a better, accessible CW in UBs by all means share your opinion.

Super cold shoe imo and wish I could double up ...not worth the resell though lucky I got mine for retail.....wouldnt pay over 220

^^^^^

I feel yall, I stopped by Westfield SF Champs today to see if they popped more in person with more of a "tan" presence but they were just too dull for me so I passed.
ohwell.gif
But to all of you that are still on the hunt, good luck! 
Wait... what time did you go? If you say after 5 PM I think I'm gonna flip my table. 

Last edited:

...then more for us??

In-hand they are one of the best CWs. Very unique color pattern of tan/light gray and they chose they correct accents for the cage. It's hype because it's one of the rare colors but it is also hype because they are actually a great CW.

If you can name a better, accessible CW in UBs by all means share your opinion.
No need to be offended fam... was just trying to see other people's perspectives because for me. I wish they were more tan. 

Back
Top Bottom