ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol when resellers have fsr.
Wait, what? He wants somebody to buy all 9 pears?? 
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who needs more pics of the triple blacks before I go all in?
Nah. I'm on the fence about them too. It just looks a bit odd to me. Maybe it's due to having no contrast at all to the shoe, or just not use to the black boost yet. 

Repped. appreciate you taking the time to do that and provide that content for us. I've pretty much stay the same size on all my UBs, never felt I had to size up/down from it. Maybe I would think twice if you notice something different.

In order to be thorough with my experiment, I needed to be sure of my TTS, so I ordered a Brannock Device. Will update on this in a few days, give or take.

Last edited:
Legit check on these? I bought them off Grailed for $200. Honestly it seems too good to be true. He said he got them from a high end thrift stop and confirmed their authenticity at a Y3 store.

$200 is a steal so I pray to gawd they're real.

Nah. I'm on the fence about them too. It just looks a bit odd to me. Maybe it's due to having no contrast at all to the shoe, or just not use to the black boost yet. 

Ill take your shot at a pair then :smile: Love 'em! The man in BLACK is back!

Please do not comment if you already have one or plan to resell, this is only for people who want to wear and have failed to cop at retail. Do not pm me either.
I have a few random sizes left. Will give one pair away for retail+ fees.

Quote my previous reply. I will stop taking names at 8pm EST.
just post a listing in the classified section.  you're going to get yourself banned

That's what's up. But how do you know who will resell or already have a pair? :stoneface:
Unfortunately i don't.
I'm giving back because if it wasn't for NT i probably wouldn't have gotten any last week. And i'm hoping

@riceneggs oh alright didn't know that. will do right now

Last edited:

Legit check on these? I bought them off Grailed for $200. Honestly it seems too good to be true. He said he got them from a high end thrift stop and confirmed their authenticity at a Y3 store.

$200 is a steal so I pray to gawd they're real.
Wow $200 is a steal for sure. These look good man. I paid $210 for a slightly more used pair than yours. I beat mine to death already though. 

Who doesn't have a pair of creams yet?
And what size do you wear?

size 12 for myself or a size 10.5 for my brother. I would actually lean towards helping my brother more because he wants them bad but I'm not opposed to getting a pair myself if his size is unavailable

Back
Top Bottom