ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triple blacks will be my first pair of UB. Will use them for work since I do a lot of walking. 
May I suggest these triple black velcro NB walking shoes fam. I rock them heavy in my rotation 
nthat.gif

Just playing. Good luck copping 
laugh.gif

It's not the exact same thing. The seller takes the risk of getting banned because selling outside of ebay is prohibited. Plus, the seller also loses his feedback which is important if you are a seller on ebay. If the seller agrees to sell outside of ebay, he should net more than when the item sells on ebay. Otherwise, seller would just do the transaction on ebay.

For slow moving shoes, then that's a different story.
Also the seller loses a whole layer of protection provided by the ebay listing in and of itself (in case the buyer tries to scheme)...that includes detailed pics of every angle, pics of receipt, box label etc. - that can not be included in the paypal invoice. Paypal invoices always have me feeling iffy for that reason (even though I still do them when I need to).  

Not an Ultra Boost so I apologize if this is the wrong thread, but I haven't seen anyone post this color way yet. I got these for only $100 from footlocker after using a birthday coupon. I went TTS.

Or just avoid all the crap that can go wrong via eBay or Paypal and use stockx or goat app. The BEST way to sell sneakers online. It does require more patience as there's less traffic on there compared to ebay.

It's not the exact same thing. The seller takes the risk of getting banned because selling outside of ebay is prohibited. Plus, the seller also loses his feedback which is important if you are a seller on ebay. If the seller agrees to sell outside of ebay, he should net more than when the item sells on ebay. Otherwise, seller would just do the transaction on ebay.

For slow moving shoes, then that's a different story.
Also the seller loses a whole layer of protection provided by the ebay listing in and of itself (in case the buyer tries to scheme)...that includes detailed pics of every angle, pics of receipt, box label etc. - that can not be included in the paypal invoice. Paypal invoices always have me feeling iffy for that reason (even though I still do them when I need to).  
WRONG

1.  you can attach 5 pictures to a paypal invoice

2.  ebay rarely bans people for selling outside of the ebay

3.  paypal offers seller protection as well as buyer protection

WRONG

I had no idea about the pictures, since thats the case it is much better than I thought, but 5 photos is still kinda limiting - I consider there to be 5 key angles (front, back, medial , lateral and soles)  on top of the pic of the receipt, box label and inner tag. A few more would be much better, but  I will keep that in mind for the future feel like a dunce for not adding pics to past invoices lol.    Btw I have been hearing about ebay cracking down on that more often lately...if a message has the word invoice in it, it gets flagged immediately. Smarter thing to do would just be to ask the person to text message...  

WRONG

Did I say you will get banned? I said risk of getting banned. Rarely is not equal to never which is no risk.

I don't have a problem doing paypal invoices, i'm just saying that the saved ebay fees should not go to the buyer only but split between the 2 parties.

I had no idea about the pictures, since thats the case it is much better than I thought, but 5 photos is still kinda limiting - I consider there to be 5 key angles (front, back, medial , lateral and soles)  on top of the pic of the receipt, box label and inner tag. A few more would be much better, but  I will keep that in mind for the future feel like a dunce for not adding pics to past invoices lol.    Btw I have been hearing about ebay cracking down on that more often lately...if a message has the word invoice in it, it gets flagged immediately. Smarter thing to do would just be to ask the person to text message...  
To be honest it doesn't matter if you could upload unlimited photos. If a buyer has the intention of taking advantage of a seller on ebay or paypal, it CAN happen. Been using eBay/paypal since 2000 and have seen a lot of different things.

Last edited:

Just Westfield SF and Contra Costa area. There coulda been more stores but those went to employees. Not sure if you read my posts when I copped at Westfield SF but it's difficult to cop since there are conflicting info employees at different stores are giving.
Which contra costa area?

WRONG

if 5 pics isn't enough, make a 4in1 collage. that way you can have 20 pics/shots attached to the invoice

Thanks man I agree. Couldn't pass at that price. Crazy part is dude had them posted in a local FB group for a couple months now and no one bought them! I saw the post for the first time a couple days ago and hopped on it asap. He said a few people wanted them but passed cause they didn't have the box :lol:. For a DS pair at $80 I couldn't care less about a box

Yea i had to. I took advice from users on NT not to pay $250 for chalks/creams a few months back bc that was "wayyy too much" and i regret it to this day. Those same users would do $250 in a heartbeat nowadays. Got my pair and now i can relax.

IMO
SB>>>>>>>>creams
Creams>>>>>any other UB collab

Moral of the story, don't ask strangers on the internet how to spend your money.

I can't really knock @alp though. I've had a fallout over $10 too when selling a pair of jays. I was selling them for $300 and the guy asked what would be the lowest I would take right now for them so I told him $260. He then offered me $250 and I declined. He then continued to question me asking is it really that serious for $10? Well yea if I just brought the price down $40 and you're complaining about $10 then I'd rather not deal with someone like you lol. 

Alright, lets set the record straight.  I did not once complain on here about the difference of price.   If some of you go back and  actually read what I wrote you'll know,but I'll quote it for you below.  The "interest free loan" was what I thought was funny as hell, even made a lil joke about with Alp at the time.  So I'm sure he knew it sounded funny too.  

Some resellers are funny like that.  Check this out.  I had a ebay reseller tell me that he wouldn't give me a 10% discount if went through paypal directly.  Dude said that the 10% he has to pay ebay isn't until next month, so he called the ebay fees an "interest free loan"  :smh:

Now to the folks saying 10 bucks this, 10 bucks that.   And saying that sellers are doing buyers a favor by going through Paypal.  Stop it.   If a seller wants 300 shipped through ebay, and someone offers 270 through paypal.  It's the exact same thing for the seller.  Sure the buyer gets a slight discount, however the seller gets ALL of his asking price too.   The seller is not getting shortchanged at all!  I know some of you are about that resell life and thats fine and your point of view on this may be skewed.  But also see where I'm coming.  If I make an offer to get the seller all of his asking price through a different medium, be it through paypal, in person etc.  And he still ups the price after that, I take that as nickle and diming me...thats the flip side.   So if a deal wasn't done it could be because I was "cheap" with this particular deal, or the seller was a bit "greedy"   At then of the day, I welcome you folks to my home for dinner, then I'll hand over the notes to my mortgages, then you can call me cheap.  :wink:
Stop it, you make too much sense for these young resellers to understand. You have people posting in here they'll lose eBay feedback (like it's a given buyer will leave feedback anyway), and lose seller protection via eBay when seller protection is easily beatable LOL.

Back
Top Bottom