ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you guys please send him a pm as he said instead so the rest of us don't have to look through 5 pages of answers to ray? TIA.

Please do not comment if you already have one or plan to resell, this is only for people who want to wear and have failed to cop at retail. Do not pm me either.
I have a few random sizes left. Will give one pair away for retail+ fees.

Quote my previous reply. I will stop taking names at 8pm EST.
Size 8 or 7.5

Crazy how sizing is all over the place with Adidas. I have a size 13 in whites and 3M, and just tried one a size 13 and 12 in Cream/Chalks. While size 13 is the most comfortable for my wide feet, there is at least half a quarter of an inch space in the front. Interesting part is that I can fit the 12 easily also and it's just the right length. Of course the big toe sticks out a bit, but that seems to be normal for me with UBs. 

I guess the Cream being wool, makes it a bit stretchier and easier to fit, so I might just have to keep the 12. 

Who doesn't have a pair of creams yet?
And what size do you wear?
i dont! the curse of being european! 
roll.gif

really need an 11.5 to wear! ^^

Who doesn't have a pair of creams yet?
And what size do you wear?
I'd like an 11.5/12. Don't have any boost yet, been wearing the same pair of ID Roshes for almost 4 years now. Doesn't help that Boston got 1 champs to restock and the employees straight up just lied.

this is why you can't offer something of that caliber on here.

Look at all these lurkers posting..
laugh.gif
 For real man.

I'm not gonna front, I put my name in there also, but go through my post history and you can see I'm always in this thread and have been trying to get a pair. But then you got people who have like 5 posts chiming in too. As a matter of fact, there was somebody who joined TODAY and their first post was them putting their name in to the drawing 
mean.gif

S/O to @ohwussup  for the oop. plugged me one of the few remaining $75 off codes. Was able to cop yet another pair of y-3 pures for $200 shipped but in black this time. will definitely post when in hand. salute big dog

Last edited:
Ill take your shot at a pair then :smile: Love 'em! The man in BLACK is back!
LOL, I can try and scoop up a 9.5 for you when they release. But do you think these will be that hard to cop? It looks like a regular general release that will see plenty of restocks. 

S/O to @ohwussup  for the oop. plugged me one of the few remaining $75 off codes. Was able to cop yet another pair of y-3 pures for $200 shipped but in black this time. will definitely post when in hand. salute big dog
Damn 3%!! Quick get your charger
laugh.gif

and i just realise it's already charging

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom