ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd consider myself a lurker but got damn some of these other lurkers sound entitled as hell lol

I appreciate NT cuz y'all are generally pretty helpful but I don't expect miracles.

Please do not comment if you already have one or plan to resell, this is only for people who want to wear and have failed to cop at retail. Do not pm me either.
I have a few random sizes left. Will give one pair away for retail+ fees.

Quote my previous reply. I will stop taking names at 8pm EST.

I need that 12 bra

Last edited:
Last edited:
Legit check on these? I bought them off Grailed for $200. Honestly it seems too good to be true. He said he got them from a high end thrift stop and confirmed their authenticity at a Y3 store.

$200 is a steal so I pray to gawd they're real.

That boost looks sketchy bro. Looks a little too bubbly when looking at the heel from the back.

OK LETS TRY THIS AGAIN. 

https://matchesfashion.mention-me.com/m/ol/etl-1e12b36bb0

Only have 2 successful referrals so maybe my link can generate a few more codes? Please use a NEW EMAIL you have NEVER TRIED.

[h1]Refer-a-friend Rewards[/h1]

[h2]Your stats[/h2]

[h3][FLOAT=LEFT]2[/FLOAT]successful referrals[/h3]

[table][TR]
[td]Invites sent[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Clicks on invites[/td]

[td]38[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

I got the delayed message when entering an email. [emoji]128549[/emoji]

These were taken from a facebook group. Apparently 2017 releases. NOTHING CONFIRMED.

3M cage is dope 
eek.gif
cages on these look like when you were lookin up badly photoshopped fake celebrity nudes in 2005

it says i got 155 clicks on invites, 4 invites sent.

to receive $75, you gotta follow the directions on adding the shoes, then adding another item to make it more than 300, then enter codes, then remove the extra item before completing the transaction. people who fail to follow directions are the ones who aren't getting more $75

https://matchesfashion.mention-me.com/m/ol/ygm-16e676403b
Hmm... looks like the max is 2 referrals.

S/O to @ohwussup
 for the oop. plugged me one of the few remaining $75 off codes. Was able to cop yet another pair of y-3 pures for $200 shipped but in black this time. will definitely post when in hand. salute big dog

View media item 1988780

Nice was thinking if i should get that colorway or wait till the white ones restock, but my code might expire by then.....

I'm still trying to get my first pair of black ZG knits to wear, not for resale.

NT Fam please send a code my way, don't let it go to waste, hook a brotha up!

Couple of customs (Not mine from IG)......
Those camos are sick. Sad though that a rare pair of olives had to die for the cause. The multicolors are well done but not for me. I wonder what the base was for that pair. Whites I'm guessing? Maybe solar reds?

Last edited:
CLOSED

Valid entry
If you quoted my first reply before i posted the detailed instructions on page 1943.
If you pmed before 6Pm EST after i posted detailed instructions on page 1943

Invalid Entry
If you joined today or within the past month then i wont include your entry.
If you pmed me asking to buy.

Thanks for the response NT. Sorry for cluttering the feed. Please don't ban me haha.

Will post a link to the video of me picking the winner.

Last edited:
Lmao what is this nonsense I just read through[emoji]128514[/emoji] So many people up and poppin out of nowhere[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom