ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BAY AREA UPDATE:

Champs Valley Fair SJ got em, just copped my size finally and dude said he they have a couple left. Only got like one full size run. 9-9.5-11 out for sure
Dang stuck at work no way i get to sj in time for that

Check pm

Last edited:
Damn, Cerritos might as well be Bakersfield for LA dudes.
roll.gif

I
Including mine I saw a total of 7 9's. Saw some dude buy 2, me buy 1, 4 more on the counter.
I have no idea why they had so much stock. They even let people place phone reservations
Where you guys located at I'm in New York and got no luck what so ever

Anyone in NJ eating? I made a few stops and some calls, seems like barely any Footlockers in North Jersey got creams. I'm guessing Willowbrook did but their phone has been busy all afternoon and it's kinda far for me to take the trip on a whim.

Called GS and girl told they only had navy's and didn't know if they were getting creams. Like you I couldn't get through to willowbrook, busy phone line all day.

All this makes we want to get a weekend part time job at a FTL, Champs, FNL... I swear I'd hold as many pairs for NT as I can. My way of giving back by doing the same evil haha

It's the Wild West in here.  Wish we could return to the early days of Boost.

Last edited:
damn, i just bought a reseller's creams UB and to see it's hitting FL's now....all good, they'll be hard to snag in chicago i know for that sure

Anyone know of places that received navys recently, that DIDN'T get a cream stock? I checked my local FTL in NYC earlier -- last shipment was navys, but no creams as of like 3pm est when I checked.

Limit one per customer should be the standard at every store possible. Two bottles of water? **** that, your thirsty *** gonna have to ration the water.

Limit one per customer should be the standard at every store possible. Two bottles of water? **** that, your thirsty *** gonna have to ration the water.
Yeah but you got other people paying bystanders $10-$20 to just buy the shoes for them... LOL

Back
Top Bottom