ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure where you are going with that reference about Drake, but you could do yourself a favor and pay it forward with a few unlucky NT'ers - not me, I already have mine. We all make mistakes, but you have a chance to correct it to some extent. As @Picasso Swerve might say, "Don't be that guy"
nerd.gif
He could have rode in on a white horse and been a hero.  He could have pulled a Oprah even if it was a little above retail.

However, he tried to stunt and took a L

I'm not sure where you are going with that reference about Drake, but you could do yourself a favor and pay it forward with a few unlucky NT'ers - not me, I already have mine. We all make mistakes, but you have a chance to correct it to some extent. As @Picasso Swerve might say, "Don't be that guy" :nerd:

I have looked out for many on niketalk and they have returned the favor.I honestly don't care.

would anyone know if the first restock of the creams had a size 14?

been trying to hunt down my size for the longest time..

thanks NT

I remember posting, if i remember correctly, 4 pairs of BCIII once and got a warning and post removed because it looked like i was selling.

Those were the days.

I have looked out for many on niketalk and they have returned the favor.I honestly don't care.

I aint mad at you homie, just saying. Do your thing. I know for damn sure if someone offered me a full size run in Yeezy's - I aint one to fall back on my morals 8)

I remember posting, if i remember correctly, 4 pairs of BCIII once and got a warning and post removed because it looked like i was selling.

Those were the days.

Bro.. Members posted up multiples and got suspended or banned thinking they are resellers. Where is the ban machine now?

Back
Top Bottom