ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
boy, there's some jealous dudes in here tonight. let that man eat. if he only makes $50/pair, then that's $500 more than he had. rather the guy flip shoes than sell dope
No jealousy here.  I was the first NT to cop creams for retail before they were released and were still rumored as F&F.

I posted the box so @tankdayglo and others could figure out if they were releasing.

I just don't like arrogant resellers and just like it is his right to post humble brags it is might right to post humble drags
roll.gif

It's all good though.

u call that going hard? boy please, this is a forum.

thinking is not your strong suit.
pls stop man you literally came from the Jordan 12 thread just to back him up hop of him
ironic. i came here to tell a bunch of jealous nancies to hop off him. hes making money while youre sitting here crying about him making money.

OVONANCY. maybe drake will let u in his squad. but only if u promise not to ride his nuts too like its kingda ka.

Does anyone know where ADC new shoes show up first?

For instance, when Mystery Greys showed up on ADC, did they show up in search results for "ultra boost"? Did they only show up if you had direct link? Did they show up if you searched by product code?

Figuring @tankdayglo  knows the answer to this.

Last edited:

ironic. i came here to tell a bunch of jealous nancies to hop off him. hes making money while youre sitting here crying about him making money.

OVONANCY. maybe drake will let u in his squad. but only if u promise not to ride his nuts too like its kingda ka.
if you call reselling kicks making money we definitely live worlds apart.

I call that scraping up change to get by unless you are buying in bulk with a brand account.

Y'all can fool the foolish, but never the wise.

Why do you keep saying Nancy lol

boy, there's some jealous dudes in here tonight. let that man eat. if he only makes $50/pair, then that's $500 more than he had. rather the guy flip shoes than sell dope

No jealousy here.  I was the first NT to cop creams for retail before they were released and were still rumored as F&F.

I posted the box so @tankdayglo
and others could figure out if they were releasing.

I just don't like arrogant resellers and just like it is his right to post humble brags it is might right to post humble drags:rofl:

It's all good though.

corny AND jealous. deadly combo

Why do you keep saying Nancy lol
told u earlier that thinking was not your strong suit. thanks for proving me right.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I know who I am so you can sit with that.

I don't resell or support the cause.  Never understood why people get upset about that.

I never attacked you,but you felt the need to try and make it personal with the name calling.

Notice I never called him out his name I only posted on his action.

You calling me out my name shows who has the real issues.

Carry on hope you feel like a real man now.

I don't resell or support the cause.  Never understood why people get upset about that.

I never attacked you,but you felt the need to try and make it personal with the name calling.

add sensitive to that list

I think its more of what NT means to a person is how they post. If you have very few friends,lack self confidence and want to appear "cool" you post pics of your fsr you copped to resell in the thread because you feel it gives you some sort of prestige or something along those lines. Me and many others view NT as a community where people help eachother, joke around, and discuss many different things; barbeque and burgers for example in this thread. Really its all about how you use this tool which determines if you are one

Last edited:

you dont have to call somebody names or even cuss at somebody to be talking ish or talking down to them. dont try to hide behind that card. dont play victim now and act like youre an angel, boy.

Last edited:

you dont have to call somebody names or even cuss at somebody to be talking ish or talking down to them. dont try to hide behind that card. dont play victim now and act like youre an angel, boy.
IT'S OVER

NT has moved on.

You should too.

Back
Top Bottom